Is There a Such Thing as Progressive Understanding?

by Recovery 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

Recovery

thanks cedars. Anything specific chapter/subject wise you think i should spend more time on?

As far as Crisis of Conscience is concerned, I would just read it beginning to end. It's a real page turner. When I was reading it, I didn't stop to think what my favourite parts of the book were. The chapters dealing with his time on the Governing Body may be the most revealing, but the account of the witch-hunt and disfellowshipping towards the end are equally gripping, and rather emotional. By the time you've finished, you wish you could give him a hug. I have his second book "In Search of Christian Freedom" as a PDF if you want me to email it to you. My email is [email protected]

I've tried to put the key points that came to light during my own research into my "Under The Microscope" series of articles. Feel free to check that out. I'm most pleased with the final article on the Finished Mystery (part 4), because I feel that article alone explains rather conclusively why Christ couldn't possibly have chosen the organization in 1919.

I would also check out my "FAQ" style article on the Governing Body if you get a chance. It contains a number of facts that I wasn't aware of until quite recently.

Cedars

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Recovery..

In Watchtower World..

Progressive Understanding = New Light..

New Light = Abandoning old beliefs..

In the Real World..

Abandoning old beliefs = Apostasy..

Jehovah`s Witness`s are Apostates to their Own Beliefs..

........................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit