Any gamers here?

by poopsiecakes 58 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

I'm a Nintendo man. Every Nintendo system including Virtual Boy, I have played and enjoyed. I've owned every system Nintendo has released since the Gamecube. Looking forward to the Wii U. I played some PC games years ago, but not very many. Star Wars games (X-Wing, TIE Fighter, X-Wing Alliance), mostly. I did play Playstation, PS2, and Xbox (Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, mostly, on Xbox).

--sd-7

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

How about a nice game of chess?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hi sd-7

I confess I don't know any of the games you referred to...although I've heard of them lol. Glad to see you're one of the geeks onboard.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Char, I'm a great fan of Chess - even though I play it in a disastrous fashion.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Ah. We would make good chess-playing buddies, then. One of us would win, sooner or later, but not before we were both banging our heads against a wall. Ha ha!

But yeah, I'm a huge gamer when I have time. My reflexes are much slower, though, so it takes me awhile to get warmed up on Nintendo games. The Mrs. actually plays more often than I do.

--sd-7

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Yeah...I stuggle with patience somewhat, so Chess tends to be a short lived enterprise when I sit at the board.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Gamer too!

• Matsimus
    Matsimus

Skyrim isn't a game, it's magic lol. It can make me forget all bout the real life for hours. Why some people use drugs to get this effect I do not understand.

- Matsimus

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Mats, you're SO RIGHT! I never knew what I was missing until I entered the world of the Elder Scrolls. *giggle*

Hey do you know about the secret chest in Dawnstar? :)

NOLAW - what game are you into, darlin?

• talesin
    talesin

I just started playing Neverwinter Nights. Ultimate D&D! :D

Used to play WC and Diablo, but dayyum, the new system won't play Diablo II without an online upgrade, and I'm just . not . going . there!

:P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit