Masturbation Vid article on Huffington Post

by ShirleyW 14 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Since when are they doing whatever it takes to not spread their littera-trash? That could have spread their message many times faster than all the door to door I ever did, or ever would have done had I pious-sneered from birth to age 120. You reach people that otherwise would never have seen the message because they were not interested in door to door intrusions or never home. Yet, instead of counting it as "free field circus", they go and put up a fight and get their material pulled down.

Hey, if they wish to do negative field circus, then why are they disfellowshipping people within the regular membership for doing the same?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Ok, I just watched the video for the first time, pardon my tardiness... but seriously? Are you kidding? Is this a parody? I have no words to say to them producing a video like this...

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

ooops... yet another copyright infringment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytYykOop6HI

HILARIOUS INTERPRETATION!

• frankiespeakin
  • rebel8
    rebel8

It's awesome this video got so much press. What a great way to slow the growth of the cult--by showing the truth about it, in its own words!! I had not seen some of these links previously.

So is masturbation an official "sin"?
    It’s not officially a sin, but if you think of it as sinful then you shouldn’t do it. We don’t really refer to things as "sins"; if you have a good moral compass and love for the Lord then your actions will be pure. We do not encourage selfish activity.

Wow. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

You have no problem using the term, "the Lord", but you do have a problem with the term, "sin"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit