Masturbation Vid article on Huffington Post

by ShirleyW 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Now it's caught the attention of R. Kelly who did some kind of remix or something, (didn't watch the remixed vid)

I left a message that said everytime there's an article about JWs in the news, all the Dubs usually come out of the woodwork and leave their messages, but now there seems to be only a 5 messages. Are they ashamed or something?

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Well, here's the link to the article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/r-kelly-anti-masturbation-psa_n_1874390.html

However, the video has been withdrawn because the Washtowel Society claimed copyright infringement.

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• perfect1
    perfect1

its down.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I swear, the WBTS, the gift that keeps on giving. Spurlock and now this.

Hilarious how out of touch they are. Amazing.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Now it's caught the attention of R. Kelly who did some kind of remix or something, (didn't watch the remixed vid)

Shirley, R Kelly didn't do the remix: SOMEONE ELSE used his music (without permission, violating the copyright for his music) in order to set the WT video to his music. So that was a double-play copyright infringement, which doubles the odds that it'll get yanked when the owner(s) files a DMCA.

• KristiKay
  • braincleaned
    braincleaned

The Video will never go away. Too many people downloaded it and shared it on their own YouTube page. We will enjoy this for a while! LOL!

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

WTBTS cried foul so it was taken off of Huffington.

• jgnat
    jgnat

"Who knows, maybe this is a subversive effort on the part of Jehovah's Witnesses to end masturbation once and for all." - Huffington Post

LOL!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Another favorite line,

"I decided to call up my local Jehovah's branch, but was informed I couldn't speak to the elder there – not because he was unwilling to talk, but because he was deaf (an irony so thick you could choke a blue whale on it)." THE WANKING DEAF VS. JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES By Clive Martin and Sheree Millington

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit