Umm Hi

by Killa 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

“I have no conscience”

It seems to me that yes, you actually do have some conscience. You don't want to be a rapist or a killer, you consider some of your actions crimes, you try to 'justify' to Jehovah...

YOU are still in there. Hello, and welcome.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can relate to the mask. I built one when I was with my abusive ex-husband. It was a little horrifying to realize I'd split, an the person performing the act was far removed from the me inside. I had nightmares of the abyss I was in danger of falling in to. Feeling effectively beaten out of me.

I chose life and feeling. I left that man who was systematically destroying me and eventually I re-integrated.

After another traumatic event years later, I developed the opposite problem. I can't/won't present a second face. You see me; all of me. It takes a lot less energy. No maintenance required.

Here's two thoughts to consider:

• That external, caring face is also yours.
    • You will not always have the energy of youth to maintain two personas. They'll start slipping in to each other's world.
  • mouthy
    mouthy

I am the Granny on board.85.. I was a JW for over 25 years. You sound like you are just the material to be an elder.

I will tell you right now ( & you cans say F ,,,off to me) as it seems a word you enjoy using.
    I have great pity for your wife.. I think you need help ...And MY belief is there is only one
    who can do that for you... JESUS CHRIST!!!! ask HIM to come into your heart. I did that when
    I found out the old men at Brooklyn were just like you. LOOKS LOVELY !!!! speaks GREAT!, smiles
    sweetly,& gives advice,that FOOLS like me listened too.Satanic in every way... But since I asked Jesus to
    help me....My life is peaceful ...
    Granny advice is all I have laugh if you will. But give it a try...

http://exjw.weebly.com Grace Gough

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Breaking Posting Guidelines 1 and 3 and just generally yanking everyone's chain.

You don't want help and you state you just want to see what kind of reaction you get.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit