"Keep yourselves in Gods Love"...JW`s and masturbation video #22

by smiddy 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KristiKay
    KristiKay

Found Sheep.....me too, teehee

• Nambo
    Nambo

All religions are there to put people off of God, this doctrine of man is particularily good at making people feel God couldnt possibly love them, hense, they lose their love of God.

It was one of the reasons I left the Dubs, feeling I was disqualified.

And even worst, I once read in one of the mags about even Pioneers feeling that their hard Spiritual work meant they felt they could get away with taking Blood transfusions and Masturbating, so their it was, masturbating is put in the same basket of sin as blood transfusions!

So, where did this lead my reasoning?

That if I had a child who needed a blood transfusion or die, Iam going to let it die in order to please God, yet couldnt resist something as little as pulling the pud, what sort of evil hypocrite would that have made me, (even though I have no kids, but the priciples the same), so off I went!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

One thing that alway annoyed me about the Watchtower's definition of masturbation is that they call it "self abuse". This makes it sound like such a terrible thing.

Not surprisingly, when you consider that consider accepting a life-saving blood transfusion as a far-worse form of self-abuse than masturbation.

(EDIT: LOL! Nambo made the same point, I see...)

That if I had a child who needed a blood transfusion or die, Iam going to let it die in order to please God, yet couldnt resist something as little as pulling the pud, what sort of evil hypocrite would that have made me, (even though I have no kids, but the priciples the same), so off I went!

We all know they'd only point out the scripture that says obedience in important matters requires obedience to the less-important ones...

Machts nichts: I reject their ENTIRE premise anyway, as I know the Bible iand religions s one of the massive lies and scams the Planet has even witnessed (which is my conclusion, and a broad unsupported statement, but I'm not going into it here: WAY bigger than the topic of masturbation).

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bump.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

'pulling the pud'??

I've never heard it called that before.

Thanks for my first chuckle of the day Nambo..

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Choking the chicken.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Can I do it just until I need a hearing aid?

NJY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit