There's a pattern emerging

by stillin 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    No, it's other congregations. Very likely some which are closer to it. But my point is that the cong. That I associate with keeps getting milked but the Halls keep getting further away. There will never be an end to the pledging

At least you find peace in knowing that no matter how much you've contributed, or if the hall is completely paid for, the "expenses" of the one day assembly you attend there will always be confusingly high, and you'll always be running a "deficit" when the post-lunch break announcement is made.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Jehovah has to keep you busy with these projects and driving distances, otherwise you would begin to spend time on enjoying your own life. His organization is allowing you to help build these necessary worship centers. This is just one of the thousands of things He is doing for YOU. uh-huh!

Marina

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Personally, I hope the WTS eventually sells everything everywhere (except Warwick) and completely morphs into a online-only church.

Among other things, it'll make fading that much easier for everybody who wants to.

• Absalom
    Absalom
    Most assembly halls are only used for 50 days out of the year. And now that they only have 1 day circuit assemblies, it will be even less than that. Why not more circuits using a hall instead of more assembly halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit