Where Would You Live If You Could???

by LB 41 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

I have been many places. A few years ago I left California to move to Oregon so life could slow down a bit. It has and I love it here. But, as age advances I find that a warmer climate is appealing to me. So my thoughts are to get my butt moved to Maui. We vacation there every year for a month or so and it only wets my appetite.

Where would you love to move?

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    We vacation there every year for a month or so and it only wets my appetite.

"Wets"? You mean whets, don't you? I'm thinking that probably you had just squatted with yer spurs on when you typed that.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• LB
    LB

I live in oregon, I get WET just thinking about Maui my friend

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• bigboi
    bigboi

I would live in Seattle. Believe it or not mostly for the rainy weather. Cloudy overcast days envigorate me.

Another place I would like to live is New York City. There's this chick whose weblog I read every now an then. She lives in New york and her descriptions of living there make i seem to live up to it's hype.

ONE....

bigboi

• Princess
    Princess

Wow, is Seattle ever the place for you bigboi! Except last week which was sunny and beautiful. Oh and today when it was sunny and we watched all the snow that fell last night melt away...and then snow some more...and then melt away again. Wonder what tomorrow is going to be like...

Princess

• terafera
    terafera

Well I lived in Hawaii for about 10 years and I dont think I'd move back!

It's hard to really support yourself there, if you are wealthy for life, it would be great. I love the tropical setting but sometimes I just wanna go drive for miles and not end up in circles! LOL

But Hawaii is beautiful... just not sure I'd live there permanently. I also enjoy the change of seasons which you dont really get there.

I've always wanted to visit Colorado, or the East Coast. New York sounds nice (upper state), Pennsylvania or Montana. I'd love to travel around someday, maybe I'll find the perfect spot!

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

I'd live here...no, wait...I do live here!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

terafera
    Well I lived in Hawaii for about 10 years and I dont think I'd move back!

I think I know you.
    Did you change your original name to something that starts with A?

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx
  • Simon
    Simon

Oh Candada, Oh Canada ...

or 'everywhere' - you did say "...if you could" so if I could (ie. was stinking rich) I'd like to travel around to different places.

Actually, somewhere with bikini babes ... we don't get many in Manchester

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I'd just want to live on some island far away from this world. With not many personal belongings. As I'm in the middle of moving you can understand my feelings.

Anyway, what ever happened to that idea someone had months ago about buying an island and having exjws live there?

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit