On the News last nite....Muslim madness

by VioletAnai 20 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

At West End, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, a mad Muslim man has been arguing with a Christian pastor in the streets over the pastors preaching. Yesterday was too much for him....the muslim went up to him after much pleading from friends not to do so, and set fire to the pastor. His reason? The Pastor hurt his heart...he complained of a heart problem...and his Islamic faith!

How intolerable are these people! Admittedly, most are genuine people, who are well balanced like most of the world. Is is a Christian country first and formost and we tolerate any other religion and culture just as long as it doesn't violate the most sacred of commandments - the 10.

I don't get how these people can worship a God who is so cruel and intolerable and who rewards murderers. It makes me weep. Lack of natural affection is definitely evident in the world today.

I just feel really depressed about the whole situation of this world. And after reading that bizarre hit and run story...that is the sickest thing I ever heard. She failed to assist someone to cover her own butt....pride is a dangerous thing.

I'm not preaching here, just getting some painful things of my chest and nothing hurts me more than seeing people suffer, especially children.

• shecky2
    shecky2

i'm honestly hoping for some great religious war to start. then they could all kill themselves...

shit now i sound like my dad.

and for the ladies...

not a word, from your lips
    you just took for granted that i want to skinny dip.
    a quick hit, that's your game.
    but i'm not a piece of meat, still you like my brain.
    night is young, so are we.
    let's get to know each other better, slow & easily.
    take my hand, let's hit the floor.
    shake our bodies to the music.
    maybe then you'll score.

so come on baby, won't you show some class
    why you want to move so fast.
    we don't have to take our clothes off
    to have a good time
    oh no
    we could dance & party all night
    and drink some cherry wine
    uh huh
    to have a good time
    oh no
    we could dance & party all night (all night)
    uh huh
    na na na na na na na............

just slow down if you want me
    a man wants to be approached cool & romantically
    i've got needs
    just like you
    if the conversation's good
    vibrations through & through

so come on baby, won't you show some class
    why you want to move so fast
    to have a good time
    oh no
    we could dance & party all night (all night)
    uh huh
    na na na na na na.........

• metatron
    metatron

Horrible as these things are (and they are!),
    we need some historical perspective.

In the Roman empire, when Paul wrote about a lack of
    natural affection, it was common for parents to abandon unwanted
    children. Surplus babies were dumped on garbage heaps and the
    Greek-Roman citizens thought it was acceptable. Christians
    objected to hearing dying babies crying in dumps and rescued
    them. In at least a few cases, the adopted kids were given
    odd names related to the manure/garbage piles where they came from!

Also, Romans did not think of sex with kids as "child molesting"
    They also practised genocide (wiping out whole tribes) and
    sometimes worked slaves to death. Human rights and Social
    Security didn't exist. Roman rulers drank water and juices
    out of lead vessels - creating insanity thru poisoning.
    (we get the word plumbing from the Latin plumbum. I believe)

So, in the Western world at least, things are a lot better
    than when the Bible was written.

and we have indoor toilets, too

metatron

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

ok so there's crazy people in all countries, all walks of life, all religions ... happens that muslims are getting noticed a lot right now - after the terror of last year - and often, when we hear of extreme muslims - their actions appear to be religiously motivated - what of 'xians' ? are all rapists who happen to be xian acting out their religion ? or murderers ? ... i dunno - we just need to be tolerant of labelling people because they happen to be of a certain religious persuasion ...

• Francois
    Francois

Plumbing from plumbum? Yep. Plumbum, lead, is where it came from. And the chemical symbol for lead? Pb, what else? And it would kill you deader than a doornail. Or make you nurtz.

Francois

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

That's the point I was trying to make...Muslims are NOT tolerant of other religions, but they expect that we respect and tolerate theirs!

Like I said, Christians are fickle and will deviate from one religion to another as long as it suits they're lifestyle or purpose at the time. Muslims are absolutely faithful to the death and unrelenting in cruelty to any race who doesn't believe Allah, even to their own... how tolerable is that?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Guess who taught the Muslims to be blood thirsty? That's right, the Crusuaders! Guess what religion they belong to? That's right! You got it! Painting all or the majority of a group by the abberrent minority is less than kind, Koreshite!

carmel

• heathen
    heathen

the islamic cult is fueled by primitive ideoligies that were founded by barbaric violent and ignorant people.Once again we see the classic example of why the us put the sepperation of church and state in the constitution .I can also think of many instances where so called christians acted just as barbarous as any muslim ever did.They are an oppressive and backwards people and the only reason the us has anything to do with them is over oil.I have absolutely no respect for their religious beliefs and the muslim religion along with many other religions should be labled by the UN as a terrorist group and dealt with accordingly.

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO
    Is is a Christian country first and formost

no it aint. Majority of people couldn't give a flip about christianity.

and we tolerate any other religion and culture just as long as it doesn't violate the most sacred of commandments - the 10.
    Exodus 20:2,3 - I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Eygpt, out of the house of bondage.
    Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

I don't get how these people can worship a God who is so cruel and intolerable and who rewards murderers. It makes me weep.
    Want cruel...go read your bible
  • VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Excuse me....Australia is a western country, therefore predominantly Christian...majority rules sweetheart.

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit