what is the dumbest thing you've been reproved/chided/df'd for?

by rather be in hades 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

LOL I'd rather be dead for all eternity than for five minutes have to put up with a bunch of self rightous vegitarian JW's

Don't tell anyone I said anything to you, but I hear they're considering allowing Fish on Fridays: I don't suppose one day of pesco-vegetarianism would change your mind?

• Carl8119
    Carl8119

Don't tell anyone I said anything to you, but I hear they're considering allowing Fish on Fridays: I don't suppose one day of pesco-vegetarianism would change your mind?

lol oh fish on fridays that might just sweeten the deal. Did your sorces mention anything about tartare sause being available?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Fresh lemon juice on fish is better!!

• Carl8119
    Carl8119

lol maybe so but the new world travisty of the holy scriptools cleary states that the squeesing of lemons is an act of violence :D

• dog is god
    dog is god

I was publically reprooved for being raped by my apt mgr when I went to pay my rent. Massive shame. I was gagged by the committee, do not speak about this to anyone. My mother never got over it. THanks witlessess!

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i'm so sorry to hear that d is g. it's not jehovah's organization. that's for sure.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I don't think you should be squeezing lemons. Isn't that the same as strangulation?

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

GromitSK: Cannibalism.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

lol oh fish on fridays that might just sweeten the deal. Did your sorces mention anything about tartare sause being available?

Cancel that! The ideas off.... Someone at Bethel researched the suggestion, but ruled it to be "pagan". It seems Catholics have been doing Fish on Fridays for centuries now... Whod'a thunk?

So the idea now is "Tartar Tuesdays", where everyone eats a nice bowl of tartar sauce (no fish, tho: remember, "pagan") for the main course. Does that work for you?

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

The "Big Bang" is more reason to believe in a God! What did your Book Study conductor believe in, a 'static universe'?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit