Circuit Overseers Visit

by I quit! 13 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

My wife is having her circuit overseer visit at her congregation tonight. Anyone know what they are talking about? Child molesters? Sparlock video?

• baltar447
    baltar447

Dial in and find out.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

If he is like 90% of the C.O.s I have met...he is pontificating.....out in left field...perhaps on "obediance"...to him...by way of the GB.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They want me to obey them? Forget about it--and I will not obey Jehovah, the master enslaver of the race. Obey Jehovah, obey the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger, and receive damnation in the form of soul degeneration. My Master is none other than the God that Jehovah bashes most of all, because He is the biggest threat of the tyranny of Jehovah. Which is none other than Father Satan.

If Satan doesn't like the hounder-hounder, then so be it. I never liked that parasite, either.

• baltar447
    baltar447

WTWizard, you gotta get over these fairy tales, man. Have a brewski

• I quit!
    I quit!

I was hoping for a little more practical information. I thought they might be doing some damage control.

• I quit!
    I quit!

And WTwizard I agree with Baltar. Relax enjoy a beer the F'er aren't worth it.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: My Master is none other than the God that Jehovah bashes most of all, because He is the biggest threat of the tyranny of Jehovah. Which is none other than Father Satan.

:If Satan doesn't like the hounder-hounder, then so be it. I never liked that parasite, either.

Sorry guys, but WTWizard is right. According to the Bible, Satan never killed a single soul. The worst he did was give a guy a bunch of boils. And that was because he made a BET with the real, "Jehovah" monster.

On the other hand, Jehovah has killed the entire planet, and after that he has killed entire civilizations, and he's poised to kill the entire planet AGAIN.

Satan is a wimp. Bible "Jehovah" is a horrible monster.

Get used to it. It's all in scripture. Why do people keep making excuses for that machine gun Hitler-in-the-sky? It's beyond me.

Farkel

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

And yet none of it ever happened because the Bible is ancient Israel's sacred text. It was written for the Israelites back then to keep them under control you know like the Watchtower writes books to keep its slaves under control. It goes on in every culture, control, descriptions of a big bad dud who is goner get you if you don't obey us.

• blondie
    blondie

Any damage control will only be done at the elder level and not to the congregation. If an individual jw approaches the elders with a specific knowledge question, they will be "soothed" that it is just apostates lies. If you notice even when the WTS mentions "apostates" in the pubs they do not give details.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit