Sparlock worked his magic this weekend!

by 00DAD 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

So, now that a good few DC's have taken place, what's been the reaction to the Sparlock video from JW's people know?Has anyone had feedback?

Our DC has taken place, but I haven't seen a JW since they came back. I usually run into one in the supermarket, and they're still teling me how much they all miss me. I'll try and steer the conversation to invite mention of the DVD handout this year and feed it back to you all.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Thanks all for your positive feedback. I'd love to hear your Sparlock stories and experiences.

Every little thing he does is magic!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

According to Caleb, Sparlock does not "work his magic". Caleb tells us that Sparlock "activates" his magic.

I want to wear the t-shirt and tell Witnesses, "Sparlock, active your magic!"

• 00DAD
    00DAD

TBK, Activates, works, whatever ... it worked for me this last weekend!

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Holy Shit, this is AWESOME!! (pardon my french, lol)

I just found out about Sparlock yesterday (I don't keep up with JW stuff as often anymore), and I'm COMPLETELY ENJOYING all of the videos on Youtube and commentaries elsewhere! I'm sure the GB are PISSED about all us crazy 'postates who are runnin' around creating T-shirts and mugs out of Sparlock!! I can't wait to order a few shirts and wear them around town! Let me know how to get ahold of a few action figures, too! I know the perfect person to leave one of these toys with... the f'ing elder who tried to disfellowship me!! BWAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAH!!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

civicsi00 welcome to the fray!

Let us know how your Sparlocking goes!

• dmouse
    dmouse

Sings 'Sparlocking, across the universe, always goin forward 'cus we can't find reverse'

I got my Sparlock mugs last week and they are awesome. Gave one to my daughter who still lives with my JW Ex (evil chuckle). My daughter is out and thinks this is hilarious too. :-)

EVERYONE I show the video to says 'and what fricking cult is this again? What a bunch of retards' or words to that effect.

The Sparlock video is the best tool EVER for quickly immunising people against this cult.

• Wilfried
    Wilfried

If you need ideas for your Sparlock t-shirts, go to the public Facebook Album of Adam Alesander :

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.116247165185560.27178.100004008301572&type=3

(you need to be already connected to Facebook account to watch pictures)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Apparently Sparlock wasn't created just for the sole purpose of manipulating children. His power of grown men is pretty awesome too!

Of course. The WTBTS loves to instill profound fear into adults, so they will instill it into future adults and encourage JW retention. Fear is more affective than bars or chains to control people of any age or gender.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit