Because I think everyone needs a little laughter these days.....

by AK MCGRATH 10 Replies latest social humour

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M

(I'm sorry I don't know how to get the link on here where you can just click it to show)

This always makes me LOL when I'm in not the bestest of moods. Hope you like..

• baltar447
  • mind blown
    mind blown

At the bottom of the Youtube vid you'll see "Share" click that, now you'll see "Options" click that, then click "Long Link", now highlight and save/copy url link. Now go your post and "paste" link onto your thread, now highlight link again and on the menu above an unbroken chain link will now appear, past url again in the new pop out box where it says Link URL, then press insert .

You can now press "Submit" on your post and it will appear on your thread.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Oh, thank you both baltar and mind blown. I appreciate both of your's assistance I'll use this info next time (and hopefully I'm not such a dunderhead I can't link it)

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

the menu above an unbroken chain link will now appear, past url again in the new pop out box where it says Link URL,

I am trying to link something on another thread and am having difficulty. Where is the menu you are talking about? lol I feel like an idiot..I copy/paste from utube, as you suggested, but then i get messages here..u cannot copy/paste using Firefox, etc. I tried both copy/pasting the links both using firefox & IE.

Please be patient with me and explain it in blonde terms the part that is tripping me up?

Thank you in advance anyone who responds.

• palmtree67
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

AK:

Copy and Paste the link into the Reply box, then highlight it.

In the tool box above the Reply box, the little chain icon will light up. Click on it.

A box will appear and you can paste the link into the URL box.

Then just click to continue!

The YouTube will show up after you reply.

• AK MCGRATH
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

Very welcome! Took me much longer to learn!

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

LOL @ your vid...and a boot to the head..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit