From the previous thread :

Table of Contents
    A Letter From the Governing Body
    1. "The Lost One I Will Search For"
    2 Anxiety--"Hard Pressed in Every Way"
    3 Hurt Feelings--When We Have "Cause for Complaint"
    4 Guilt--"Cleanse Me From My Sin"
    5 Return to "the Shepherd and Overseer of Your Souls"

The arrogance of their assumptions as to the likely reasons for leaving have struck me. It must be either OUR hurt feelings (I'm so thin skinned) , I am subject to anxiety...or (best of all) I must be GUILTY of something !

Can they not grasp that we left because we found out that it is "just not true" ? We reasoned that the promised end should have been over and done , years ago and we lost confidence in their leadership - thus the movement...

It is not us, old boys on the G B ...try looking at yourselves for the reasons !

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

This brochure (Returh to Jehovah) will be released on Friday afternoon at the convention.

I can hardly wait! Still looking forward to a couple of elders showing up at my door.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation". So true, but then again I'm not most men. Bringing out a leaflet like this, just screams how desperate they are.
  • factfinder
    factfinder

I'm guessing this booklet will be Friday afternoon's release, judging by the title of the closing talk.

I wonder too if anyone from the congregation will be bringing me a copy.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Everything they do is institutionalized. It has nothing to do with love or compassion. Now when apostates say "No one ever called on me!" they can say, "Well, the GB loved you enough to put out a brochure for you". Sheesh. Such BS.
  • average joe
    average joe
    Anyone know where i can get a copy of the accidental posting? Please. You can pm me if u are afraid of getting in trouble.
  • average joe
    average joe
    ah its on the website now.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    I cant see it there?
  • objavitelj
    objavitelj
    where is it? can somebody show it to me or send me a link via PM?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit