To ALL Those with "Ears" to "Hea...

by AGuest 21 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Actually, Daddy-O, there are TWO ways to get into the kingdom, but BOTH are through my Lord:

1. By 'belonging' to him, by means of:

a. Entering into a NEW Covenant, ratified by the eating and drinking of his flesh and blood and living according to the LAW of that Covenant... LOVE... for all, including one's enemies;

b. Being obedient to his 'voice', hearing it and doing 'just so' when directed;

c. Exercising the faith necessary to do both of the things listed above.

This is for "Israel", those IN the Covenant, taken from among the sons of Israel as well as a great crowd of folks from EVERY nation, tribe, tongue and people. It is being in the Covenant that MAKES them "Israel", no matter WHAT their bloodline or lineage. It is these that "rule as kings and priests", those in such Covenant, for it is a covenant "for a kingdom".

2. By doing 'good' to him, by means of doing 'good' to his brothers. This is fairly easy, too, in that one does not necessarily have to eat and drink (just as Rahab did not), but only do good to Christ's brothers (as did Rahab). It is THESE... that are SUBJECTS of such kingdom.

If you will note, then, my post was ADDRESSED... to the Household of God, Israel. Aside from the fact that you once again have chosen to 'contend' with God (which is what the name "Israel" means, literally), the fact that you opened the post... AND RESPONDED (albeit negatively, of course)... confirms for me once again who you are. My brother, Israel.

Whether you are among those of Israel who are direct descendants of Abraham, or those "called" Israel by means of being in a Covenant mediated by Christ... or simply because you do good to Christ's brothers... either way can get you in. All of these receive a "white robe", that is, a spirit body.

The first (144,000 and great crowd) are fulfilled as I set forth above. The second... is fulfilled by showing love to ALL... for one does not know who REALLY are the sons of God, brothers of Christ. For many PROFESS to be... calling themselves "christs" (anointed). Indeed, ALL creation is awaiting the revealing of the sons of God. It would behoove one then, not to take a chance. Show love... even to your enemies... and you're 'covered' by the blood of the Lamb.

I bid you the GREATEST of love... and peace.

YOUR servant, sister, FRIEND, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• puzzled
    puzzled

SJ

Wow..that is quite a lot for me to digest this quickly. I am pretty tired and have late classes to prepare for.
    I would like to read through it again tomorrow and respond to it.
    Thanks again and I'll get back to this later. goodnight.

..................plmkrzy

I am using my roomies account because I posted to much again in case you noticed it isn't me over there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit