To ALL Those with "Ears" to "Hea...

by AGuest 21 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and all those that 'go with' them... may you all have peace!

Very soon now, a time of "offering" will be upon you. Many of you will attend an annual "ceremony" where the blood and flesh of Christ will be offered to you. By the spirit of my Father, the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES, granted to me by my His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, I ask you...

Will you yet again REJECT the very means by which you are to gain salvation?

Will you yet again let PASS BY you the "true food" and "true drink", given on behalf of ALL mankind who is 'wishing, thirting, and hearing'?

Before you answer, let me share with you what was recorded to have been said by my Lord, as well as by the Apostle Paul. Paul first.

With regard to ALL those that left Egypt, Israelite AND THE VAST MIXED COMPANY, he recorded at 1 Corinthians 10:1-4:

"Now, I do not want you to be ignorant, BROTHERS,
    that our forefathers..."

(Note: Paul was an apostle TO THE NATIONS and thus, in talking to the Corinthians, he was talking... TO THE NATIONS as WELL as to the Jews...)

1 Corinthians 1:2

"... were ALL under the cloud...
    and ALL passed through the Red Sea...
    and ALL got baptized into Moses by
    means of the cloud and of the sea;
    and ALL ate the [same] spiritual food...
    and ALL drank the [same] spiritual drink...

WHAT?! The 'vast mixed company' ate the manna and drank from the rock-mass, too?! You betcha!!

Numbers 11:4-6

"For THEY...

(ALL of them, Israelite, Midianite and Egyptian alike...)

"... USED to drink from the SPIRITUAL rock-mass...
    THAT FOLLOWED THEM... and that rock-mass...
    WAS... the Christ!"

Okay, so they all ate and drank back then. But how do we know that we ALL are supposed to eat and drink NOW? I mean, doesn't the WTBTS say that ONLY THE 144,000 are supposed to eat and drink? May I recant to you, then, the words of my Lord, as recorded at John 6:48-56:

"I... am the bread of LIFE.
    Your forefathers ate the manna in the wilderness...
    and yet... DIED.
    THIS is the bread that comes down from heaven...
    SO THAT ANYONE MAY EAT OF IT... AND NOT DIE.

"I am the LIVING BREAD...
    THAT CAME DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN;
    If ANYONE eats of THIS BREAD...
    HE WILL LIVE FOREVER; and, for a fact,
    the bread that I shall give...
    IS MY FLESH... in behalf of the life...
    OF THE WORLD."

Of course, the Jews in opposition, those Israelites ("contenders with God") began to question what he had said. Why? Because... THEY WANTED TO SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF THE HEAVENS... just as the WTBTS itself has done. How? BY NOT OPENING THE "WAY"... my Lord (John 14:6)... by means of his blood and flesh... TO THE WORLD!

My Lord is recorded to have gone on and said:

"Most truly... I... say to YOU...
    UNLESS YOU EAT THE FLESH OF THE SON OF MAN...
    AND DRINK HIS BLOOD... [u]you have NO LIFE...
    IN YOURSELVES."

Now, that just about tears to shreds the WTBTS false propaganda that those who do NOT eat and drink, those they label as 'the great crowd', have 'life in themselves'. My Lord is recorded to have said... they do NOT. He went on:

"He that feeds on MY flesh and drinks MY
    blood... HAS EVERLASTING LIFE..."

Does this mean such one will not die... in the flesh? No, for my Lord went on to state:

"... and I shall RESURRECT HIM...
    at the last day. For MY flesh is TRUE food
    and MY blood is TRUE drink. He that feeds
    on MY flesh and drinks MY blood...
    REMAINS IN UNION WITH ME... and I...
    IN UNION WITH HIM.

Every year that I was in "the organization", dear ones, I felt ashamed and deceitful when I let that plate and glass pass me by. Why? Because I KNEW I was supposed to eat and drink of it. Just as YOU all know it, too. The ONLY reason you don't... is FEAR OF MAN! As our Adversary the Devil stated, "skin in behalf of skin and ALL that a man has, he will give in behalf of his soul (his fleshly life)." What did he mean? We would TURN AWAY FROM GOD IN ORDER TO KEEP LIVING... IN THE FLESH... TO PLEASE OUR FLESH... which flesh wants to be found "great"... in the eyes of MAN.

But I tell you, truly:

"He that has greater affection for father or
    mother than for [my Lord] is not WORTHY of
    [my Lord}; and he that has greater affection
    for son or daughter and for [my Lord] is not
    WORTHY of [my Lord]. And whoever does not
    accept his TORTURE STAKE... and follow...
    AFTER [HIM]... is not worthy of [him]
    . He
    that finds his soul... WILL lose it. And he
    that LOSES HIS SOUL... for my Lord's sake...
    will FIND it."

Matthew 10:36-39

Indeed, what have you to lose, dear ones? Your life? How so, when my Lord has PROMISED you life by means of his flesh and blood? Because by eating and drinking and not being 'of the 144,000' you are doing so "unworthily"? I ask you: who among those on the night Paul spoke were NOT among those called? Did he not address "the holy ones, TOGETHER WITH ALL WHO EVERYWHERE ARE CALLING UPON THE NAME OF OUR LORD, JAHESHUA (Joshua; JAH SAVES) MISCHAJAH (Messiah; Chosen of JAH)... THEIR LORD... AND OURS?!

1 Corinthians 1:2
    1 Corinthians 11:23-26

Who then could "eat the loaf and drink the cup 'unworthily'"? Dear ones, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with whether one had received holy spirit or not, or whether one was a Jew or of the Nations, or one was of Israel or the "great crowd". It had to do with ONE'S HEART!

Always, before eating and drinking one MUST 'scrutinize' oneself... to ensure that one has removed ALL hatred and hypocrisy. Why? Because, when one eats and drinks, one is ratifying a COVENANT... between oneself and GOD... by means of the the Mediator, Christ... a NEW Covenant, which is a Law... of LOVE. And if one is judging and condemning another in one's heart when one "partakes", one is "eating and drinking judgement"... against oneself. How so? Because when one comes into the New Covenant, one agrees to be bound by the LAW of that Covenant, the Law of Love... which says:

"DO NOT JUDGE AND YOU WILL BY NO MEANS BE JUDGED."

For with the same judgment that YOU are judging... you will BE judged.

So, I ask you, dear ones, with all sincerity of heart:

Will you yet again let the provision for life pass you by? Will you yet again go against what you KNOW to be true, that YOU, TOO, are a SON OF GOD... "called and chosen"... and once again REJECT the STONE that the "builders" rejected?

I exhort you, I admonish you, I BEG YOU...

KISS THE SON!!

And put away your fear of earthling man. For, truly, what can earthling DO to you?

By the spirit of my Father, the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES, as given to my from His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, by means of holy spirit, I, myself, SJ, have spoken to you and say to you now:

"Come! All you who are thirsting!
    Come! All you who are toiling and loaded down!
    Come! All you who are wishing and hearing!
    Come! DRINK FROM THE ROCK-MASS that you will thirst NO MORE!
    Come! Take LIFE'S WATER... free!"

Revelation 22:17

A TRUE servant to the Household of God, Israel, and to ALL those that go with them, and a TRUE slave of Christ, by means of an anointing with holy spirit,

SJ

• Patriot
    Patriot

*YAAAAAaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnn! (*)

• AGuest
    AGuest
    To the Household of God, Israel, and all those that 'go with' them...

Obviously, then, dear Patriot, this wasn't intended for you.

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• siegswife
    siegswife

Hi Shelby! I 'hear' ya, sis!

Lea

• Makena1
    Makena1

I will never forget the memorial service when my son had just turned 4. He had observed at home that when mom, dad and guests got together we usually had some nice wine, crackers, cheese and other appetizers before dinner.

When first the bread was passed, and then the wine, he exclaimed rather loudly, "what about the cheese mom?"

Kids do say the darndest things.....

Mak

Some men worship rank, some worship heroes, some worship power, some worship God, & over these ideals they dispute & cannot unite--but they all worship money.
    - Mark Twain

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Amen, Shelby.

I often wondered about the lack of lamb and bitter greens.
    Seems to me that Paul was encouraging a shared meal, not just tokens.

• teejay
    teejay

I hear ya, Shelby.

Romans 8:14: "For all who are led by God’s spirit, these are God’s sons."

How ya been, Sis? Been missing you around here!

peace,
    tj

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

OK, Shelby, we agree, but did you have to use all that bold type?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• AGuest
    AGuest

My dear sister, Lea... the greatest of LOVE and peace to you and your entire household!

Dear Makena1, may you, too, have peace (and love, of course)... and have we not all heard "out of the mouth of a babe"... as well as, "unless YOU become like little children..." Thus, even babes can be wise sometimes. Tell your little one there's no cheese, but eat and drink anyway: it will mean life for him!

Dear Little Toe, peace and love to you: yes, at the ANNUAL ceremony, the guests did in fact eat a meal before partaking of the bread and wine. Paul tells us that when he said that some came hungry and tried to eat up everything, and others ate before they came so that they didn't want to eat at all. He admonished them to remember the PURPOSE for which they were gathered.

My brothers and I do it a bit differently now, for we eat and drink EVERY DAY, in the manner of our forefathers who ate and drank the literal manna/water every day. It meant life for their flesh. (Can you imagine it being then as it is today, someone saying to one of the "mixed company", "Oh, no, YOU can't eat the manna or drink the water"? How would such one haved lived?!) Anyway, in the same manner that eating and drinking then sustained their PHYSICAL lives, now, this "eating and drinking" will sustain our SPIRITUAL lives. For although we might "fall ASLEEP in death", that is, our flesh will decompose and return to the earth, but our spirits will return to the place under God's altar, we, then, will not TASTE death at all! For it is the SPIRIT that is resurrected: "It was sown (buried) a physical body, but raised up (resurrected) a spiritual body."

Anyway, whenever my brothers and I get together, our households share meals and more: we 'gather' solely to encourage and show love to one another. And we eat the bread and drink the wine. We do this "as often as" we can. At home, we do so daily, for it is, in truth, "our daily bread".

TEEJ!!! My brutha, my brutha... whatsup?! (Sorry, folks, it's a "black" thang... you understand...) I am glad to know I've been missed. Others have said that, too. I am... grateful. Truly. I miss you all, too. And I have been "fine". Some "life" stuff came up (as it always tends to do), but my Lord is not finished here, apparently. Sometimes there are those here who wish to hear, and sometimes there is not. I just "follow" him... as you know - LOL! Peace... and love... to you, my dear one!

Ozposter... peace and love to you... and please forgive my "style". I know it is irritating to some - sigh! My desire is not to irritate, but to emphasize and... well, enunciate... if that can be seen. Please, take my posts in that "spirit", for that is all that is intended by them. Truly.

Anyway, it was good hearing from you all. Please... take care of yourselves and your households, and PLEASE... do NOT continue to let "earthling man" shut up the way into the kingdom before you. They have NO authority whatsoever, for ALL authority has been given my Lord, the Son of God, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH. It is HE then than "chooses" whomsoever he wishes, and it is my Father, the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES, that will "shut" the Door. No other.

John 10:1-15, 27

Thus, as John recorded for us, the Spirit AND the Bride KEEP saying, "Come"!

Your servant, sister and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Farkel
    Farkel

If my eternal loss from salvation hinges upon me not eating some bread and drinking some wine, then God is a nitpicking game-playing idiot.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit