Do You Read The Drudge Report?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Diest
    Diest

Here is the study Glander. http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/ Read it yourself.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

Yep.

NightOwl

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

You don't read the Drudge Report. It has very little content. It is a portal to other stuff you might read. Whether you like it or not, Drudge scours the net and finds some very readable stuff. Anyone with a url and a single page could have done it.

• Quentin
    Quentin

No.....

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Thanks, Diest.

That report has been all over the web for months, but I should have known linking it from huffpo would be a distraction to those in denial.

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

It would have been interesting if the HuffPo (that wonderfully non partisan news source) had been included in the study.

• Glander
    Glander

spin it to the left or spin it to the right, just pick your source, and you can spin it just the way you want it.

All the Drudge report is is a menu of dozens of sources from all points of the compass. Hard to understand some of the put down comments above...unless they just jumped to conclusions.

I seldom use the site because it usually locks up after a link or two.

• minimus
    minimus

Hmmm, I never knew I didn't read the page called Drudge Report. Thanks, kurt.

• Lurker555
    Lurker555

Both Obama and Romney are puppets for the New World Order.

They get a kick out of the people actually thinking they have a say in what's going on by voting.

Obama calls the NWO the New International Order. Same thing. Bunch of Communist trash.

• designs
    designs

555- So you sit out on all voting even local elections. They are not communist trash they are Capitalist Trash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit