Sparlock has a Facebook Fan page!!!

by discreetslave 86 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

someone has to do a wikipedia entry. Any of us can jump on it afterwards and contribute

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I doubt Wikipedia would allow a Sparlock page at this stage. If it turn into merchandise/stories, goes viral and makes it into news, then a wiki page would probably be warranted.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Double post

• DT
    DT

"Lets get Sparlock trending on twitter"

Here are the search results for #Sparlock on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23sparlock

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Let's see who will sue WT for copyright infringements. Google also brings a deviantart page with a sparlock.

• DT
    DT

"I doubt Wikipedia would allow a Sparlock page at this stage."

I reviewed some of the guidelines on Wikipedia and I think you are right. The problem is that we don't have reliable sources yet. If it gets press coverage or there are lawsuits concerning trademarks or copyright for Sparlock, then it might be a different story. I'm sure that the video itself could be viewed as a reliable source, but I doubt that's enough. I also don't think linking to Youtube would work.

I think it would pay to wait for reliable sources and then jump on making a page when it is practical.

• Cacky
    Cacky

Are you kidding? If they could make money off it, they'd let it get sold as a toy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit