Medical Marijuana, Your opinion please?

by Greybeard 164 Replies latest jw friends

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Mrsjones it should be great. I made some brownies for the first time a couple weeks ago when I went to a birthday party (first one ive been too) and I became an instant hero. Everyone loved them but pace yourself, sometimes it takes a little bit to kick in and if you get impatient and eat too many it may be uncomfortable if you aren't used to it. (Luckily you can't OD on weed, you just fall asleep).

btw I've been on here longer than it appears, I had to get a new name because my identity was compromised.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well whomever u were, glad to see u here.

Oh and drink lots of water with those edibles

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I think its a good way to deal with pain and other medical issues.Like any thing in the universe,it can be misused,I guess,but thats why we have brains.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I'm going to get you high today. Cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Well ..................

I got my.................................

BLANK!!

for the Holiday Weekend..........

And plan to buy Beer Also LOL!

• dinah
    dinah

First of all, I'm kinda freaked out that Burns and I agree on something again.

I deal with chronic pain as well, and I would smoke it more often if I could afford it. The folks who are comparing weed to alcohol are comparing apples to oranges. Just a couple of puffs makes that inner screaming go away, but I can still function. Clean house, cook dinner, help with homework. It will never be legal because Big Pharma has their paws into everything.

If I ate all the Lortabs docs would prescribe for my back pain, my liver would be shot and I'd probably be dead.

The corporations are controlling our government. It wouldn't surprise me if having a vegetable garden is illegal before long.

• dinah
    dinah

Do I get my Stoner badge now?

(I hate that name, btw)

• Low-Key Lysmith
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

it depends, did u run out and buy some double decker tacos at Taco Bell?

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I WANT TACO BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there's 1 ............2 miles away LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit