Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

I don't care if you mean it or not. Everyone knows what is important is the way it sounds.

Someday cofty I hope to tell you to your face what I think of you. Singling me out for ridicule is not cool.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Does anyone know if palmtree lives in Toronto?

• N.drew
    N.drew

My family was threatened with "there is a long range rifle pointed at your head". The call came from Toronto.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

How many threads does one person get to derail before someone says enough? How many F bombs? How many names? Why is this allowed? Previously, I just blew it off, but nobody can discuss anything anymore without our little out-of-control troll sabatoging everything.

• N.drew
    N.drew

How many threads does one person get to derail before someone says enough? How many F bombs? How many names? Why is this allowed? Previously, I just blew it off, but nobody can discuss anything anymore without our little out-of-control troll sabatoging everything.

Report me

Prove how many threads please out of thousands.

If you hated what happened to the Jews and what is happening with the Jehovah's Witnesses you would not touch propaganda with a ten foot pole. But to me New you seem to be queen of it.

How many threads?

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

NDrew - keep your posts together. There isn't a reward scheme operating for numbers of posts. (there isn't is there Simon?! )

Must refrain from hitting submit button too soon!!

Edit (NDrew - a little trick for you if you remember something you forgot.)

NC - NDrew is trolling. I can understand a small fraction of what she says the rest is stream of consciousness whine. Suggest you save your powder for someone who is more considerate of posting etiquette. Excellent battle btw. I couldn't help as much as I wanted because this forum software is not compatible with my android phone :(

• N.drew
    N.drew

While the police were investigating the hate calles we were getting one came in. The phone was quickly given to the officer. So they were able to get permission to trace the call. It came from Toronto. Why would someone call me to threaten me from Toronto?

• N.drew
    N.drew

There isn't a reward scheme

But there is. There are two. Short ones are harder to ignore

and I'll run out sooner.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    I couldn't help as much as I wanted because this forum software is not compatible with my android phone :(

Right! Now four against one? How are atheists better than believers?

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr
    How are atheists better than believers?

Sexier bums apparently.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit