They just said at the WT study that the wife needs to suck it up in a abusive home.

by life is to short 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

I'm really surprised that people here are at awe that this article was viewed as a good example for christian wifes to follow. Those of us who've been in this miserable cult for any period of time have heard this vomit many many times. Just like a sister (usually a sister) needs to be a better wife or pray more. So why is anyone here surprised by r&f simply agreeing with what wt says? After all, they always agree with what's in the watchtower! The watchtower could call all r&f fucking morons and r&f would nod with agreement and blame themselves for not doing more. The only people that should be surprised by what was in the wt and the comments regarding the woman abuse should be people who never been jws, studies and maybe newly converted baptised individuals.

This article is typical BS from wts that is accepted, it's not any worse than letting a young kid die due to their blood policy nor is this any better than parents shunning a 18 year old as they kick him/her out on the street. The only shock, or surpise for me would be if someone at the meeting commented that the woman was stupid and should have left the man long time ago, that type of comment would give me some hope that there are some people with balls and are thinking, but then again that individual might have been a closet apostate.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I guess it still shocks me.

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

I'm not surprised by the article itself, as we've all heard this dribble before. I am surprised they are still being so blunt and open about it, considering domestic violence is slowly becoming less tolerable in society, especially here in Australia. It still has a long way to go for sure, but with each new generation that comes along, things slowly start to change. Not fast enough unfortunately for a lot of people.

Domestic violence is still the number one threat to a womans life and physical and emotional wellbeing under the age of 45.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope rubbish like this turns people right away from right-hand path religion. I advocate researching any church or mosque that you might be thinking of joining (after getting a new keyboard because you will probably ruin yours puking) to see if they advocate any form of this rubbish before joining. If you see it, don't join. If you are already in and you see it, quit donating anything materially and seek your exit. There is no place for mistreatment of women--yet, the LIE-ble advocates it.

And, remember the Jews are trying to make bashing their religion a "hate crime". How much more of a HATE crime is it to denigrate women? Seems every time Jews, Christians, or Muslims open their mouths about the subject, they are denigrating women (and gays). They might fake-support Civil Rights (in order to ultimately make bashing Judaism a "hate crime"), yet they are the ones that created the problem in the first place. Their own LIE-ble even advocates it. True, I may have been wrong about the amount of silver a rapist pays the father of the victim (it turns out that, since it is 50 shekels and a shekel is only half an ounce, not a whole ounce, it is only 1.25 tubs instead of 2 1/2). But I was not wrong about how much the victim gets: Nothing but a scumbag for a husband (that will probably abuse her more). This is in the Mosaic Law.

Christi-SCAM-ity isn't any better. Paul himself denigrated women, ordering them to shut up and be submissive to their husbands. This rubbish comes directly from Paul, and the Washtowel puts a guilt trip on top of it. I can only hope this rubbish will send more to the left hand path.

Those thinking Islam is better need to research Sharia Law and see for yourselves whether its ultimate form is acceptable. Face veils, not being allowed to travel without a male relative, and not being respected in general are what Muslims are asking for women. Before researching this, I recommend getting a new keyboard unless yours is puke-proof, because you will probably need one. And then, when you find your denomination is guilty, when you are through puking, I suggest strongly that you quit donating anything to your religion for the hate crime of misogyny (which, unlike hating Jews for starting this rubbish in the first place, is a legitimate hate crime--along with hating gay people for doing what is actually quite natural for them).

In the meantime, I can only hope the Washtowel gets charged with misogyny as a hate crime for putting out and enforcing this rubbish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit