very bad "JW" teenagers to "very good" JW's

by Iamallcool 13 Replies latest jw friends

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Whoooa that's a bunch of Loose Lucies up there!!!

In my experience, it was more of teens being total sluts and potheads and lushes, but still able to pioneer, make presentations and give great speeches, especially the brothers. Ugh I disliked that little group soooo much growing up. They were snotty, they were not bullies like the 'pious' teens, but they had this air about them, as if bragging about their wild ways outside the congregation but being considered pearls inside it.

It sucked that whenever someone would snitch about them, no one would believe. Brother Johnny would never! He has fifteen studies, has helped baptize eight of them, and the hours and magazines placed!!! Why, I never....

Nowadays they are still doing their good deeds, but from what I hear they've calmed down a bit. Except for their enthusiasm with guns (machine guns and whatnot).

Lol

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

It goes in cycles.Those who wind up in a position of authority who were very "naughty" as teens or young adults, make the most suspicious Elders and the strictest parents. Those who find themselves under their control end up having to either conform, rebel or learn to be very sneaky.

The rebellious ones leave because they don't care if they suffer for the sake of their own integrity. If they do come back they try to change things for the better.

The sneaky ones who make it, either straighten up or get even better at being deceptive. Either way they become suspicous of everyone else because they assume everyone else is just like them.

The conformists are so naive' and trusting and unable to think for themselves that they are often rendered incapable of being effective leaders in the first place.

• TOTH
    TOTH

My wife's brother, the middle one. He was always getting into fights, screwing the young sisters and basically being a teenager. Well he grew up and married a real shrew and went from lazy pioneer on welfare and foodstamps to working two jobs and becoming an elder to please the shrew and satisfy her materialistic and selfish ways. Now he poo poos on anyone not sitting where he commands them to in the hall. Oh, they also hid her infidelity from the congregation. She screwed her boss.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

That's pretty much all my witness friends.

I was the good witness while they were all continuously hauled into Judicial Committes. Then I got tried of pretending and left and as of 3 years ago when I took them all off my facebook page only one had left the witnesses.

My wife wasn't the best witness and practically every single one of her witness friends growing up are now out.

It's one of those things that completely confuse me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit