New Zealand bethel is to be closed down.

by karter 80 Replies latest jw experiences

• steve2
    steve2

By my calculations, the month-by-month NZ publisher numbers have been stagnant for a long time, with bursts of increases that are seldom maintained. I don't have the exact numbers on hand but the slowness of the growth is further supported by the decreasing number of annual baptisms. If the claimed "rapid growth" of NZ witnesses is given as the reason for the closure of the branch office, we can "joyfully" expect the branch offices in some African, South American countries to close soon - given growth is clearly greatest in thrid world countries.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Rapid growth...ROFL....if they believe that, they will believe anything...oh wait.....they do....

• skin
    skin

Whatever is read out from the platform in the form of a letter from the GB has to be totally believed by all, no questions asked or else....what better way to convince us that there is growth.

• factfinder
    factfinder

And the reason for building and expanding branch office facilities and printeries was because there was so much growth.

Now they downsize and close branch office facilities and printeries because there is so much growth.

It is sickening how the pubs just accept this without question and go on as usual.

No-one thinks there is anything wrong with the magazines being reduced to 16 page flimsy pamphlets?

Soon brochures will be reduced to, and books will become 64 page booklets.

• skin
    skin

There are currently 59 members at the NZ bethel, youngest being 21 and oldest being 94.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

When's the party?

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Agreed. I always thought John and Lorraine Wills were totally 'normal'. John used to be a bit of a biker in his young years. I'm just wondering if that scar on his cheek was from some sort of scuffle ? We only ever talked at a wedding we both attended for Ricky Hope and Donna Lever.

• still thinking
    still thinking

59 new homeless on the streets of south auckland....I think it may be a street party Black Sheep. Bring a plate.

• karter
    karter

I think the oldeset is Betty john wife of the late Woolford john.

They were C.O's for many years and always loved children.

When Woolfred was very old and knew his time was limmited he said "If we had known the system would go on this long we would have had children"

It was sad as they would have made lovley parents.

• still thinking
    still thinking

That is so sad and horrible karter....bloody cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit