Watchtower Dec 2011 Makes fun of fools who think the end is 2012. Ironic??

by Witness 007 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I love the almost sarcastic tone.......like the brother who wrote this is thinking WE never did anything like this!

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Witness 007 >>

May be the 'Nethinim' writers only get access clearance to do research starting with the year 1970.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Despite predictions by calamity-howling religious leaders, pseudoscientists, and any other prognosticators, earth will be in existence for a long time...when will this occur?

Thats the line that cracked me up

Me too ROFL

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Witness007:

While I wasn't around for the 1975 fiasco, I remember getting up and walking out of a meeting during the '90s when something similar was presented in the Sunday WT magazine. I was angry that my intelligence was insulted by such blatant hypocrisy. To me, it was almost as if they were daring anybody to contradict them.

They must assume that people have the short term memory of an insect and will not remember all the things they said that did not come true OR they will not dare mention it. So, let's play a game of pretend or charades. I'll pretend you didn't say it and you'll pretend I didn't hear it. And, we'll both pretend nobody said anything.

God, what a sorry joke the whole thing is! How can anybody sit there and their brains not turn to mush?

• processor
    processor
    The end can't come when anybody is expecting it. So as long as anybody is expecting it, it cannot come.
    Billy: Expected by whom? To whom does 'you' refer? The world or true Christians?

Jesus clearly told his disciples (according to the Bible) that it would come when THEY do not expect it.

So, if Jesus was right, and Jehovah's Witnesses are true Christians, it will not come as long as they are expecting it. On the other hand, Jesus told his disciples to be on the watch - so to speak, to be always expecting the end.

- True Christians must always be expecting the end

- The end will come when true Christians are not expecting it (means, the end will not come when true Christians are expecting it)

--> The end will never come ... so the prophecy is fulfilled.

• jam
    jam

Because of the continuous new light from their God,

never ending changes of the scriptures, they no not

what they speak. It has cause this spirit guided organization

to stand on the verge of A mental breakbown. The RF have

already. Do they even read or check the garbage before they

pass it to the poor RF to give out.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Those who forget their history are doomed to repeat it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit