My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• truman
    truman

Thank you all, once again. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support. Today, they would not let us see his body, but tomorrow perhaps we will have a last goodbye. His father and I will bury our first born son. I still cannot believe it is real, though the pain I feel knows it is.

Talesin, I finally saw your PM to me (about school) from weeks ago just recently...I will respond to it in detail when I can think straight again.

Ohiocowboy...thanks for your offer....I may need such a listening ear in the coming days.

• irondork
    irondork

What a terrible loss. It's nice you were able to maintain your relationship with him after your exit. It speaks to his character.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

sorry to hear this shocking tragedy Truman, try to be strong.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

What dreadful news! My deepest condolences to you.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I don't know what to say except I'm sorry. I have no idea how much pain you are in

FS

• cantleave
    cantleave

Dear Truman,

I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. I can not imagine the pain that you are feeling. Please accept my deepest condolences.

ANGUS

• poppers
    poppers

Oh truman, I am so sorry.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I am so sorry.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Gosh, that's just so horrible and sad, words can't describe. I'm amazed you have the strength to even log on to your computer and tell us on the very day it happened but hopefully sharing it like this can help bring you an iota of comfort at this time.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So sorry to hear of such a terrible thing happening. My deepest sympathies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit