Menlo Park KH - Elder Tells All - and more

by Juan Viejo2 72 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mP
    mP

why is junior cobb still witnessing and telling ppl to join the religion tyhe very same religion he is fighting in court. am imon drugs or ismthis really screwed up.

• metatron
    metatron

Thank you, Juan. I realize this must be frustrating and tiring.

metatron

• Fernando
    Fernando

Soldier77 said: "the beatings will continue until morale improves"!

Didn't Jesus say that by their fruits they would be recognised as being from their father the devil...

• flipper
    flipper

It's very obvious that with the GB 2.0 remaining 7 nazi leaders- that they were trained very well by Ted Jaracz before he died as was the WT legal department. Taking on these a$$holes is tanamount to attemting to take on the U.S. federal government - kind of a " no win " situation. But I admire these elders who are trying. If more people stand up then maybe in time the courts will listen. Thanks for the info Juan

• traveb
    traveb

Reading through the transcripts posted in Part 2 should leave no doubt in anyone's mind that the WTS is now for all intents and purposes a real estate holding company on a vast scale. If a JW who perhaps isn't completely enamored with the Society's direction but still likes to donate to the "local" fund to help out with congregation expenses, they are unknowningly still funding the WTS indirectly due to the bylaws that have been added to most local corporations.

The way the Menlo Park elders were treated by the CO and the WTS should really give people pause. It turns my stomach just thinking about it.

• metatron
    metatron

It is sad........... and yet, it gives hope.

It encourages the Watchtower Society to become predatory especially as regards local congregations. This hastens the destruction of their local structure for the sake of feeding their own greed.

Having that greediness explode into the open might be a wonderful thing. Long live King Rehoboam.

metatron

• mind blown
    mind blown

It's MOST important these brothers get an attorney!!

The legal system does not play fair or nice. They need someone to keep them from showing their full hand (giving their opponent time and information to counteract/counter attact as well as stop motions...etc. It's not a game of emotion but of skill. Please urge them to do so, there's some attorneys that take on high profile cases and the ACLU that was suggested above is a great avenue.........

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Sorry it took so long (lots of interruptions over the past few days), but part 3 of this series is now online for those of you following this story.

http://ex-jw.com/menlo-park-elder-tells-all-3

I suggest that you take this in smaller bites and not try to read the whole thing in one sitting. Feel free to download the court documents and read them offline at your convenience.

This article really lays out the events leading to the takeover and all of the backroom maneuvers that were taking place. When you read the background to the one incident that led to the original elders being taken out, you will wonder what the hell the Watchtower was thinking.

I hope you enjoy this series. I've decided to continue to cover this story as it progresses through a different federal court in San Jose, California. I've not had any objections so far from anyone involved in the case - and since the court documents are public domain, I can pretty much tell the whole story based on actual court testimony.

Enjoy...

JV

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

BTTT - thanks for compiling this and we appreciate your hard work in keeping us informed.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Juan, I trully appreciate you for this thread and all your hard work. This thread helped awakening my spouse who I have been working on for last 3 months. I will send you pm later. I am in hurry get out the door for the class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit