Menlo Park KH - Elder Tells All - and more

by Juan Viejo2 72 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Ooops!

Forgot to add that the body of elders that was restructered sent a letter to the branch questioning the reason as to the overhaul of the body. I know several on that body and a couple of them were ones to question the mistreatment.

So yes, this is all part of the lockdown and squeeze.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Wow, just wow. This really helps explain the motivation of the GB.

So much for Christian love.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Soldier 77, were there significant problems that were visible within the congregation? The brother that came out to clean it up came from the branch? If you feel comfortable enough you can PM me.

SIAM

• Magi
    Magi

What was the accusation for the removal of the whole elder body of the menlo park cong?

• Room 215
    Room 215

"Local membership funds the new building by way of donations and a loan.... usually from Watchtower Society " God help any body of eders that seeks financing from a source other than the WT.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Magi,

Stay tuned. Part 2 will go up tonight and part 3 tomorrow or Wednesday. Everything you ever wanted to know - names, dates, places, and other details will all be revealed.

JV

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, goody!!!

If this really happens, it's going to push even more people out of the religion!!!

Imo, the average Witness will tolerate doctrinal changes back and forth and up and down, but when they slam head-first into the nastiness, viciousness and injustices of the Watchtower Corporation's "Inquisitioners", they'll frequently abandon ship...

Here's hoping the Watchtower REALLY applies the 'thumbscrews'...!

• Magi
    Magi

Awesome JV. Read your articles on this scandal. Great information you've provided thus far. And I bet this has been a trying time for you and the others, but keep with it. You have our support.

• cofty
    cofty

Thank you Juan, I agree with your assessment that life was far more relaxed years ago. Like you I only remember a very few disfellowshippings and it was possible to chat among friends about things you disagreed with or had doubts about.

The more the new leaders behave harshly with the r&f the more will wake up. Personal hurt is a powerful motivator for allowing yourself to look critically at your doubts.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Wow! This stirs up such anger in me. It is so obvious that the charges were just and the Watchtower should have gotten BURNED on this one. I just had to stop reading the charges at some point. You only need to get so far in before you get a grasp of what was going on. And dismissing the elders cuz they didn't send in a publisher letter and card against the wishes of the publisher? Cracked up charges.

Why does the Society keep winning in court?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit