SECRET LETTER of Watchtower Media Changes!

by TheSnarkyApologist 46 Replies latest jw friends

• semelcred
    semelcred

The GB are well aware that the earth does not have corners.

• semelcred
    semelcred

Are the publications available in 430 languages?

• semelcred
    semelcred

i can only see 46 or so languages available online

• semelcred
    semelcred

When a change like this is made the FS always like to put a scripture in to emphasis the speeding up of the work but they clearly are so excited that they forgot.

• poppers
    poppers

430 languages? Really?

• mP
    mP

this reminds me of some story i heard where all european charters or anthems need to be translated into all offical languages of all european countries. anyway it turns out this one charter when translated into valencian is exactly the same text as catallonian.

the wts could be double or triple counting where english from england, english from sctland, australia, new zealand are counted as different languages. with this sort of creativity its easy too see how forty odd different texts are sufficient for four hundred languages.

• biometrics
    biometrics

@semelcred

The letter is a fake. Unless the GB are writing letters to bodies of elders in simplified english the wording of the letter is not in the style of the writing dept.

Maybe they've cut back at the writing department too.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

@semelcred, this letter has been proven real and has already been translated here from other languages. Not a "spoof" at all, but actual credible information... It's the great thing about being an apostate...we get the latest "news" FIRST lol.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

As for putting in a "scripture", I've seen letters in the past that contain none... Just updates on what's going on with the printing, MP3 formats, etc. There's really no scripture that applies when you're announcing "Hey, we're cutting back, plus we're encouraging you to go against our earlier edicts about steering clear of the internet...whoops! We were wrong...carry on!" I've seen many instances where when it comes to the business aspect, they leave out the scriptures...Jesus and the money changers and all that...

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

some of the sheeple are bound to type the website link wrong, and stumble across apostate info

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit