Yahoo! Answers is swarming with JWs

by DilemmaGF 18 Replies latest social relationships

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Are you sure it's not "apostates" pretending to be JWs? That can be pretty effective at showing the craziness of JW thinking.

• biometrics
    biometrics

I've noticed Yahoo Answers have been flooded with JW's for a while. You can tell the real JW's by the cut-and-paste Watchtower CD-ROM answers.

• Violia
    Violia

the last one said " murdering an apostate". Can someone with a yahoo ID report this as abuse? that is just awful

• vanyell
    vanyell

A couple of non-English Facebook pages by Jehovah's Witness have been pretty much the same. Seems like WTBTS is pushing hard in developing countries (non-English), unfortunately most of the R&F there are extremely ignorant of the past history of JW on how screwed up it can be. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

• talesin
    talesin

Witnesses of Jehovah (Part 1 of 6) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LdeySxbsHM

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

I guess we all could help in any ways we can to counter this issue. To tell the truth about WTS to the society.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Yahoo Answers" are the best place to fluff your field service time. I know of "ancient elderly" men and women, who spend the best part of their day, answering questions there. Who am I to judge, at least their not wasting fossil fuels! Don't waste your time on Yahoo Answers, your prey are scarce, old and can't hear a word your saying!

• steve2
    steve2

That 1986 video is the pits and completely over the top. When it declared at the beginning that what was happening with the protesters was most likely unique in the USA, I laughed out loud. For decades Americans have been infamous for taking to the streets and protesting about anything and everything. The spooky music and solemn narration detract from the factual content big time.

By nicely sharp contrast, the tone and content of anti-JW presentations have improved immeasurably in recent years. No wonder nowadays it's the JWs who come across as unhinged, ignorant and off-putting.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

By CT:

"Murder can be forgiven. By most humans.
    But not mockery of their ideas. No dogmatic believer will tolerate you trying to deny what he believes. He will start to doubt himself then, and that is a bad thing, a fearful thing: because he must deny himself. So you as the source of doubt will have to go, or the whole system collapses. A murder is just one little silly thing.
    Contrary to the other answer I believe that murdering an apostate is not considered a sin, but a virtuous act. It is proving your allegiance to the greater cause.

Murdering an inner member of a group offcourse is somewhat as apostasy and is much harder to forgive than murdering an outcast"

What the hell are these people on?

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit