Yahoo! Answers is swarming with JWs

by DilemmaGF 18 Replies latest social relationships

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

Almost all the questions in Yahoo! Answers related to JW are answered by JWs....

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Give us examples?

I noticed a local brother was answering questions on yahoo a couple of years ago and I was following him for a while but he gave up. Judging by some of his comments it sounded like he had read Crisis of Conscience, something I am sure he would not admit to others in the congregation. Probably he did not realise how easy it was to identify him on there.

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

Just type any question and Google it.. if there is links on Yahoo! Answers, you'll see a number of them defending the JW

• cantleave
    cantleave

The JW's there report you to Yahoo if you say anything they don't like, and Yahoo bloody well removes your comment!!!!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Try this. This is fairly cringeworthy and makes the JWs look foolish and arrogant...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120327023052AAKDBWb

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

Yes, they showed to anwers questions where they can exalt themselves and comfortably say whatever about their belief, but they chicken out at tough questions like this one:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110421055802AA4EAcw

• mind blown
    mind blown

The one outstanding character/feature I find with most JW's on those sites is a viciousness cocky nature without backup when combating opposers, and they always sound so angrey and stupid. TRUE.

• popcorn_eater
    popcorn_eater

You can also find a bunch of JW's posting defensive reviews on a movie Netflix used to have called "Witnesses of Jehovah". These "reviews" admit to never having seen the movie but all spout the standard crap. You are right, mind_blown, it's all cocky stuff with NO evidence or backup, same old tired bible verses, totally predictable. Also many of them say "I am not a JW but study with them and know many JW's" which is a red flag that the person is in fact a JW. The movie itself is unavailable, possibly due to it being checked out by JW's and then lost... maybe that's just a conspiracy theory. It's about 1975. I wish I could see it. I wonder if they count hours on posting stuff like this.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

You can set up a question filter based on the keyword "Jehovah" and see all the questions. It really is a nasty spiteful group of witnesses over there.

• biometrics
    biometrics

Yes, they showed to anwers questions where they can exalt themselves and comfortably say whatever about their belief, but they chicken out at tough questions like this one:

Looks like they try to answer those questions too. Their answers just don't make any sense at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit