Jesus an X JW and living in Australia?

by mind blown 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mind blown
    mind blown

@Black Sheep

He's moved to a rural area and bulidling a compound... sounds familiar.... crazy stuff I bet the WTS is real proud of this one !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML2Oa4Oigvo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58132ThxAto

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I haven't looked at any of the links yet, but if he is the one I'm thinking of, he has convinced his girlfriend that she is a reincarnation of Mary Magdalene in spite of having already bestowed that reincarnation on a previous girlfriend who subsequently left the cult.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@black sheep..................that is what has been reported Happened orrite

@still.............don't know where the memorial word came from. A glitch I guess- had to relink a photo after that

@mP..........see bottom of post-on way to NYC to jump around the walls of WBTS till they fall down

From the book of REG: And it came to pass whilst on his speaking word tour of the southern hemisphere, Jesus saw that the multitudes were thirsty and hungry. Casting his hands toward heaven he implored Jehovah to provide sustenancewhen thegreat crowd could once again see he gathed them all around and began out the food. AND THE PIES WERE HOT,THE BEER WAS COLD. IT WAS GOOD

• mind blown
    mind blown

@Wizard ... "Boy does Aussie Jesus knows how to throw a party!" Amen.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL wizzzz....memorial on the brain?????...I did notice...but wan't going to mention it...LOL

Yes black sheep....he is that nutter with the Mary's....I dare say this one won't be the last either.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

sounds like we need Pontius Pilate to be reincarnated to australia too...

why is always Jebus that gets to come back?

Oz

ps...as for roo's...plenty in our hills and they don't play nice with cars...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I dare say this one won't be the last either.

I've heard that he is one of at least seven Jesus claimants in Queensland alone.

The place is hopping with them.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

(LOL) Sheep....... BAAAAAAA

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

Seven eh......now there's a nice godly number.............maybe they could hold a convention; I'll bring the Koolaid

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I bet you'd have to bring your own wine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit