Jesus an X JW and living in Australia?

by mind blown 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mP
    mP

Lets not forget that Jesus brother lived in China just over a hundred years ago with millions of followers. He actually established a kingdom on earth and was in control of parts of China. He might have been the return of Jesus that Rutherford was talking about.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I didn't see ANY kangaroos jumping around BP........I was soooo disappointed!!!!....and as for all the 'watch for Koala' signs.....didn't see any of them either...Not until I went to the zoo anyway.

Australia is ALL desert....with NO kangaroos....LOL

NZ...is the land of Pavlova and Crowded House.

I saw a documentary about that guy....what a complete and utter nutter....and as for his brain washed followers....good lord!!

• mind blown
    mind blown

Yes, he does have a nice little following! But I'm not no sure you're safe Wizard! Between Jesus with his super powers, his gang of 12 and his little flock?!!

If I were reincarnated Jesus....hummm.... where would I want to live? NYC! I kick those GB bastards completely out of NY and have a nice high rise on the upper east side, along with landing pad for my helicopters and jets to fly world! Oh yeah.... I can already fly

Looks like Lars has a better health plan!!

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@ mind blown Wizard, come on! Don't you want to join in on the theocratic shootout?!!!

Absolutely not!! Not after that pile of esoteric existential claptrap I posted somewhere on here. I've hung on to MY insanity for 17yrs and I ain't gonna let it go.......Oh No

• still thinking
    still thinking

seen any Kangaroos lately Wizard?

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

EEEK...... a stalker. See them nearly every day still, I'm a bush person

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL....ahhhhh...thats where I went wrong....didn't see any in Albury Wadonga....and Melbourne was pretty dead when it came to kangaroo sighting...LOL

Anyway....I think I've tracked you down...are you anywhere near here?

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

Absolutely...... though the creeks flowin nicely at the moment.

Pssst........are we hijacking the thread. Should we hide it in a wombat hole(LOL)

Damn I'll have to study up on inserting images

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

Near the photo.................yes. Albury-Wodonga, No In the mountains near Rockhampton Central Qld

• still thinking
    still thinking

I have a creek too....but no wombat holes to hide in...wombats are extinct in NZ...LOL

If you were to look straight down from here you would see my house on the right hand side...down by the creek edge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit