Cofty please read

by mouthy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have been concerned about you...How is the health REALLY going?
    After I kidded you about the black sheep ,I worried encase you thought I was calling YOU one
    You know me!!!! The Nutty Proffesoress.But I cant find anywhere where you are telling us
    how the health is.... Please let me know ...Cos I am praying for you,,,

Mouthy

• cofty
    cofty

Hi Mouthy, don't worry I wasn't offended at all, in any case its a privledge to get told off by our favourite gran.

I finished chemo/radio mid-January and have felt really fit since then. The intention was to reduce the size of the tumour before surgery but it seems the results were modest but not as good as I had hoped. The main thing is it hasn't spread so its still operable.

I have an appointment with my oncologist in a couple of weeks so I will get some more specifics from him.

I just got my letter today to confirm the date for my operation on 17th April. I'm trying to get loads of gardening etc done in the next few weeks; I'm dreading not being able do stuff for a while after the op.

I sometimes update news on this thread...

Thanks very much for your concern, I hope you are well?

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

Cofty, please take care. Take it easy. I will have prayer said for you in Jerusalem and other communities I belong to. I hope all goes well and wish you a speedy recovery

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I was following that page Cofty but the last one was 11 days ago....I was concerned...

Love ya alot.... Keep doing all that your ORDERED to do by the DR....

Mouthy

• cofty
    cofty

Will do! Thanks again

Love you back Grace

• JeffT
    JeffT

Crofty, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Cofty come down to the South Coast, I know a garden that needs tending to!

• mind blown
    mind blown

Hello Cofty, I had no idea, I send warmest regards Modern day treatments are fantastic I had three friends so far who are doing great now!!

You'll be really tired so don't try to do too much (wearing yourself out) getting every thing done before treatment. Things have a way of taking care of themselves.

Are you on a special food diet? A vegetarian diet for now is the best. NO meat (cept fish) or processed meats hotdogs etc. I go for mamograms every once in a while and a nurse told me they tell patients not to eat meat, they noticed tumors decrease. You can even look on line to see if there are things to eat and not to eat during this period. But as I remember one friend in particular was on a strick vegge diet.

Make sure you have lots of movies to watch. If you don't have netflex or cable there are many free things to watch on Youtube.

My best Dear One....sending you good vibes

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

So let me get this straight. Cofty is gonna clean up all of our gardens before his surgery. Right?

You're in my thoughts---you know that.

NC

• tec
    tec

Cofty is cleaning up gardens?

What about creating gardens. I think he should add that to his repetoire. Not because I have a garden that needs creating or anything...

My thoughts (and that other thing you might not want) are with you Cofty.

Strength and peace to you,

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit