Desperate JWs At My Door Today

by TOTH 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 00DAD
    00DAD

wha happened?: if the GB had to read that scripture to themselves they would spontaneously combust

Burn Baby Burn

or for the more modern crew amongst us ...

Burn Baby Burn

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

I'm not a JW, so I can't gauge their motives, but don't you think some of these people can be sincere?

Sometimes one can get so caught up in their hostile feelings against the group that they find it impossible to think that some of these people may actually believe what they're saying.

Most JWs in my neighborhood are black and they seem uncomfortable knocking on doors in a white neighborhood. As stated elsewhere, they just shove a pamphlet into my hand and then go on without trying to hit me up for a Bible study. Back in the early 70s, I used to see scribbling on apartment walls that people told me were JW records of dates when they visited. Do they even do that now?

They're not nearly as aggressive as they used to be.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I'm sure a lot of Witnesses are sincere. They are anxious to cover the territory,plus get in the 30 "pioneer" hours in this month.

Someone who doesn't know my status asked me if I was pioneering this month. And she said,oh,you're probably not able ,but then,asked is it this month only 30 hours,lol. I just nodded and didn't say anything. I let it pass with her,because she has health issues and is kind of out of it half the time with pain meds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit