Desperate JWs At My Door Today

by TOTH 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TOTH
    TOTH

I have been in terrible pain for several days now. I don't know WHAT I did but my low back hurts like hell and there is a lump like a knot there. NOTHING had helped until I used my wife's TENS unit. But that wasn't until AFTER that knock at the door this morning.

I had been awake in pain for 36 hrs straight and when I FINALLY felt like I could lie in the bed and sleep the phone rang. My father in law's STUPID pioneer wife had renegged on taking him to a dr. appt over in another town. She KNEW he had this appt and said she would takle him, then at the last minute said she HAD to go place memorial flyers. So he was calling everyone he knew with an hour notice to take him. I took him even though I needed sleep.

So i was getting ready to take him and knock knock knock knock knock! I had heard my neighbor's voice so figured he needed something and I opened the door. Apparently what I heard was him telling jw's to go away. So I open the door and voila there stand a married couple holding memorial flyers. I said, "NO THANK YOU" in a serious tone and closed the door. The guy kept talking as if he never heard me or saw the door close. I could hear him rambling about the memorial of christ blah blah blah.

All I could think was this guy is in so much fear that he is desperate to SAY the words so HO-VAH won't crush him for not obeying the slave. As I pulled out of the driveway a few minutes later I saw about half a dozen jw's piling into a van in a hurry. They seemed to be desperate to get to the next street or maybe the donut shop.

• Alfred
    Alfred

Wow... I can't believe your F.I.L's wife tossed your F.I.L aside to go hand out Memorial flyers...

Also, that bunch of JWs who piled into a van in a hurry is strange also...

Sounds like there was some "Armageddon Buzz" during the last Service Meeting...

• Cook My Socks UK
    Cook My Socks UK

"hurts like hell and there is a lump like a knot there".

Sounds like a herniated disc, not that I'm a doc!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

their love is not real, it's about being seen by other Watchtower slaves.

they live by outside appearence

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is when it's nice to have a Ouija board or a deck of proper Tarot cards. Pull out a Ouija board, and they will panic and think Satan is after them. You can say that you will reject Jesus your way, and they can reject Jesus their way. At least you won't be fighting a crowd and confused attendants in the parking lot with your Ouija board or Tarot cards.

• venetian
    venetian

She KNEW he had this appt and said she would takle him, then at the last minute said she HAD to go place memorial flyers.

Really?

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

TOTH Sorry to hear of your excruciating pain; please go get yourself checked out and don't think it will all go away. I woke up one morning about a year and a half ago with the worst neck pain imaginable, I couldn't think of anything I had done but was in so much pain I really didn't care. When I went to the chiropractor he said I have a bulged disk in my neck; I said "what? I didn't do anything to hurt myself", he said, "sometimes things like this lay under the surface for along time and then just pop up out of nowhere".

I'm also sorry you had to deal with your evil-MIL (again); you can bet there was another reason she dumped your dad's appointment on you, besides tract work. Either there's something' else going on, on the down low, or she just wanted to be an evil bitch and make you suffer by hauling your pain ridden body out to take care of your father. Witlesses love to profess, “the Bible says to take care of one another”, however when it comes to dumping infirm one's on unbelieving family to further their interests then magically it's ok. WTF!

Enough of that.

Hope you feel better soon.

• TOTH
    TOTH

I went to the chiropractor today and he said it's jus strained muscles. Hmmm I haven't DONE any straining! LOL

• scary21
    scary21

Let your yes mean yes......and your no mean no...........she needs to read that scripture.....Oh, I forgot, that's Not one of the 10 or so they quote constantly.....light getting brighter, who is the F&D slave.and this good news being their top 3.............NO LOVE !!! Sorry your in so much pain. I hope you feel better soon. Did you try a heating pad ?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

if the GB had to read that scripture to themselves they would spontaneously combust

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit