Where is YOUR evidence?????

by Night Owl 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Personal experiences are personal.

They aren't data.

It is my LIFE we're talking about and not a thesis.

How many people do I personally know who are better off today for having become Jehovah's Witnesses?

I can count them on one hand without using but one finger. (Guess which finger?)

Now and then I'll have a fragment of a conversation with an active JW. And they are always clueless about 1975. Further,

they have been personally assured it was all a rumor started by Apostates!

We are the Boogyman.

No, I don't need to provide you a list of the truly crappy jobs I held in janitorial work while I full time Pioneered.

I don't have to give you a list of the brothers and sisters who wrote to me while I was in Federal Prison. (There aren't any.)

I don't have to detail how my wife fell apart and started drinking when Armageddon didn't come in 1975 and couldn't get the Society

to respond honestly about it. (She died behind the wheel.)

I don't have to tell you about the sneaky Disfellowship trap I walked into or the year I spent crying on the side of my bed.

I'll just tell you that my life didn't really get started until I was KICKED OUT..

The rest you'll discover for yourself some day IF you are lucky.

Cheers

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

Whatever happened to you, well, I guess we just have to take your word for it.

NightOwl

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Whatever happened to you, well, I guess we just have to take your word for it.

I wonder why you would say that Night Owl. You posted that you are against resentment. It seems like to me that if you promote the idea that someone is lying you are on resentment's side.

If someone called me a liar, I would resent it. Wouldn't you?

• Lore
    Lore
    Some of you seem to want "evidence" to provide credibility to other's statements at times.

You say that as if it's a completely foreign concept.

"Pssshaw, wanting 'evidence' for stuff sometimes. . . what the heck is that about?"

I personally don't claim to have been mistreated or disfellowshipped for no reason, but I'm curious what kind of evidence you are looking for? You want an audio recording or something?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    you want an audio recording or something?

They won't allow audio recordings of judicial meetings. Very secretive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit