Where is YOUR evidence?????

by Night Owl 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

Where is the evidence you were "wronged", "mistreated", dis-fellowshipped for no reason, blah, blah, blah.

Some of you seem to want "evidence" to provide credibility to other's statements at times.

Where is YOUR evidence?

NightOwl

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

where does it say in the bible smoking is a disfellowshiping offense...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Ray Franz' "Crisis of Conscience" is proof that the religion I was born into lied to me, my parents and grandparents.

It confirmed my doubts about "the trooth" and along with reading other people's experiences, it's enough "proof" I need that it is not a religion chosen by a Big Sky Daddy.

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

Where does it say in the bible you can't question the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society as God's only Channel...

and if you do you will be shunned by your family? Why? Because your dedication at the age of 11 was to that organization....Scripture please?

• TOTH
    TOTH

This isn't a legal trial. I have the right to choose whether or not I will accept the way the wt has mistreated and lied to me. I do NOT have to justify my actions to any jw. EVER...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

We do not need to re-post evidence of disgusting, un-christian, un-scriptural treatment by the WT, virtually every thread where a person introduces themselves is a catalogue of those sort of horrors.

This whole site is the evidence, which evidence will be ignored or rubbished by die-hard Dubs, but it stands.

• talesin
  • transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, I don't know.... how about: "This is 2012- Armageddon hasn't arrived!"

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

It hasn't?!?! Damn.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Evidence?

You know JC aren't allowed to be witnessed or recorded.

You aren't an elder trying to find out how someone got dirt on you are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit