Just sent a letter...at 1am, after drinking a lot of Scotch

by tresdecu 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    Hmmmn...The Scotch was good! Which brand was it?
  • tresdecu
    tresdecu

Thanks for your comments!

Well, I checked my email this morning, not really expecting a response. I was surprised to see a reply, so I click it, and it turns out to be just an automated reply, acknowledging receipt....the worst part, was at the end it admonished people for emailing scripts and story ideas, which I guess, my email was not only commendation but also a veiled idea to do a documentary about the Dubs. oh well...

So I just put it out of my head, and went on with my day.

So just as I am ready to leave, I check my email again. I was very surprised to see another reply!! Here's what it said:

----------------------------------------

To: [email protected]

Hello,

Thank you for the thoughtful email and for sharing your experience with us. Troubling to hear about the child abuse in the ranks, as well as the possibility you might lose your family for speaking out. I've forwarded your email on to Alex.

All the best -

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex, is Alex Gibney.....the main producer behind the documentary. The one Maverick probably wants to fire a missile at from his F-16 (corny Tom Cruise Top Gun referance, sorrt ;-) Anyway, it probably won't go anywhere...but it's fun to dream a little.
  • tresdecu
    tresdecu

@ HairTrigger....It was Glenfiddich, :-)

and, um apparently tonight is Tequila Tuesday, I mean wednesday.

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore
    Good Sean Conner impression Onager ;)
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    I mentioned this in a post I made on here a while back. I recall a conversation I had with my brother a few years ago. I mentioned about a documentary I watch about Scientology. The surprising thing was my brother defended Scientology and said that it was probably a bunch of disgruntled ex members that would not speak favorably about the religion(cult). He added same as JW, if you want the truth why would you talk to an ex JW? Seems to me that the WT are famous for quoting or misquoting say an ex Catholic Priest about the RC church.
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

tresdecu

Mud in your eye

For me its Rye

Anyday! Ole'

Beware the tequila sunrise!!Cheers!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit