Theists, why does God allow suffering..

by The Quiet One 754 Replies latest watchtower bible

• prologos
    prologos
    even stars died to shower us with heavy metal, like gold , on display in wt videos as rings and watches.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Cold Steel said: As I see it, Paul put it plainly when he said, "For in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." (I Corinthians 15:22)Many take this "all" to be humans only, but since animals inherited death through Adam, I believe they will inherit life through the atonement.

Cold Steel, predation was occurring on Earth well before homo sapien arrived on the scene.

• defender of truth
  • Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Then it all comes down to belief then, doesn't it?

Death is an established fact. How it came into the world is debatable. I believe intelligence is eternal and that all people and animals have intelligence. It's interesting to note that when Adam fell, God brought the couple garments of animal skins. Scholars have debated where these skins came from and how they came to be, but we have to accept that there are some things we'll never know for sure. And some things will always be a matter of faith.

The topic is why God allows suffering. Christians say the answer is, 1) God will not act in a way that will interfere with man's free agency, and 2) all suffering is temporal and therefore the worst people can inflict is death, which does not end one's existence, but frees the spirit to return unto God. Only in the atheistic universe is death the end of the line. “As in Adam, all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." Regardless of when predation began, every living thing on Earth, every bug, every plant and even Earth itself will eventually be made whole and glorified because of Christ.

• cofty
    cofty
    every living thing on Earth, every bug, every plant ..will eventually be made whole and glorified because of Christ.

If there really is a lower limit to religious stupidity it is probably to be found in Salt Lake City.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Cold Steel, as I see it, it would appear to me that, evidently, It's interesting to note that whatever you are smoking must be some pretty good stuff. Hook a brother up! You must be seeing talking unicorns and resurrected dinosaurs playing chess in your new world visions.

Regardless of when predation began, ...Oh, how you love to move the goal posts when it suits you.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Cold Steel said: Regardless of when predation began, every living thing on Earth, every bug, every plant and even Earth itself will eventually be made whole and glorified because of Christ.

But you said, animals die because Adam and Eve sinned. The evidence contradicts your statement as the animals were killing and eating each other well before any human 'sinned'. The animals were here on Earth long before humans were. Your logic is flawed.

• defender of truth
  • RestoredParadise1
  • RestoredParadise1
    RestoredParadise1

Jehovah is allways a caring God for those who earnestly him. Please read the following article and the related from restoredparadise.com

http://www.restoredparadise.com/bible/hope-for-mankind/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit