3/15 WT- " Forget the Good Times you had Prior to being JW - Can't .........

by flipper 66 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..................... ...OUTLAW

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Can always count on the OUTLAW for an incisive comment!

• tornapart
    tornapart

That's funny!! ROFL!!

• just Ron
    just Ron

Yes they are the happiest people on earth. If you are the elietest gb or bthelite you live in a nice place have food clothing and every thing you need. Provided buy the people that have to go out in the real world and deal with all the S$&^@ every day so the ones that write this S#*$ are happiest people on earth.

Now that I'm not suporting them I have more money and my whole family is happy. Can't beat that with a stick.

great one outlaw

Ron

• therevealer
    therevealer

Only ever spent two weeks at bethell, but I am convinced the cost of having that kind of free room and board could be debilitating.

• N.drew
    N.drew

For goodness sakes, don't look back! >:O Remember the wife of lot!!!! If you look back who knows what kind of spice god will turn you into. Maybe paprika. ;P

LOL!!! Good one!!

Garlic, I'm sure of it! Me, not you. You can be paprika if you want to.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

as more and more of these articles are printed, i agree less and less with ray franz that they are simply "victims of victims". the writers of these articles are skilled at propaganda. they have to know what they are doing.

• tornapart
    tornapart

You're right yourmomma.. and by their own words they've said it.. I printed off the Awake 8/22 1978 article on propaganda.. they know exactly what it is!!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

YOURMOMMA - great point! Was thinking that myself.

• scary21
    scary21

Just reminds me of (I think it was the book Sign Of The Last Days ). They talk about how people DO look at the past as the good old days. Everything was soooo wonderful, no crime, leaving doors unlocked ect. ect..........Then it brings out the reality.........people even eating their own children....and on and on.......the GB is agreeing that the good old days weren't THAT good, but that's not what they say in OTHER articles.......crime is on the rise (NOT )........things are worse than ever, times are bad bad BAD. Before 1914 times were sooooooo good. right... lol........Another case of speaking from both sides of their mouth.

The bottom line is don't think......Only we can think.......Think only what we tell you to think. If we tell you past times were great....think that.......If we say your past times weren't great, Think that.

Just keep saying it.........Life before being a JW was horrible....I am now happy, I am now happy, I am now happy....happy.....happy ....happppppppy la la la la

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit