Possible Facebook blunder

by exwhyzee 12 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I would just let it go. If he posts often,it would be forgotten. If you're really worried,then delete your comment on facebook.

And don't let anyone else here get you down. I recently thought I outed myself on facebook,but it doesn't seem to be the case. I'm so unpopular,especially with the Witnesses,no one really gives a care,and it has helped my fade.

• Joojoobean
    Joojoobean

I'd just comment on something completely different as soon as possible, in a vein he'd appreciate. That should help cool him off if he is indeed feeling offended or alarmed. But, otherwise, if he comes back to you about it, just say you were having a tantrum. You just so want your lion.

[they were wishing him Happy Birthday??]

• LV101
    LV101

Interesting. Keep us posted and I'm w/Emptyinside about ignoring comments. We all learn from one another on this board re/family members stuck in the cult. Much good advice on dealing/communicating, educational sources, etc., to deal w/witnesses. I've sure opened my mouth too many times w/witnesses. Many are walking a land mine w/explosives and the more learned we become the better.

He's your brother and just kill him w/kindness to keep a relationship unless he becomes abusive toward you -- then you'll know you've no choice but to go to plan B.

LV101

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit