Bizarre statement in April 2012 Awake

by dozy 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• No Room For George
  • 2tone
    2tone

No offense to anyone. Why would you quote or model anything mexican. Look at the excellent job they have done with there country

• cedars
    cedars

Dozy, I thoroughly enjoyed reading that post! It's Watch Tower Society sensationalism and self-commendation at its worst (somewhat reminiscent of the claims made of "miracle wheat" etc), but what I enjoyed more was your humourous take on it. You have a gift.

Cedars

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Thank you, NoRoomForGeorge.... I looked up the "well-known writer in Mexico" and found this on Wiki.... the last sentence is quite "interesting"!

Juan J. Orosa is a Mexican writer, born in México City in 1969. In 1987 he began studying physics at the National University (UNAM), but a year later changed to engineering; two years later he founded his own company. Dissatisfied, Juan decided to leave everything and move to the beach at Chicxulub, Yucatán , where he started his formal writing career.

In 2003 he was awarded with Ramón Zorrilla medal for his short story "Inconsolable". In 2002 he finished his first novel, Los extraviados (ISBN 9685679002), and in 2004 the second Succubus (ISBN 9685679274), both published by Sexto Piso. His works are thrillers that show a sense of irony that evokes Stanislaw Lem and Boris Vian.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yes 2tone. Every single one of them are just absolutely worthless.

• 2tone
    2tone

Ricky Bobby. Thats not absolutely true. I was bangin one. I used to have one cut my lawn, too.

• cedars
    cedars
    His works are thrillers that show a sense of irony

I think that's the only possible explanation for why Juan Orosa said what he did. Either that or he'd had one too many tequilas.

Cedars

• finally awake
    finally awake

so he's a 42 year old mexican author who writes novels? why would I care what he thinks

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

nice to see u are "banging one", also that u found them worthy of mowing your lawn. Something every Latino needs on their resume

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I waz quoted in the Watchtower..

I`m not even a JW..

Hope they spelled my name right..

http://jordanzeh.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/mexicans2.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit