where would we be without it.

by bigmac 15 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'd knit more.

• smiddy
    smiddy

wha happened

"Since most of thes people were predisposed to following a stupid cult,they will find another."

Sorry bro. but I take exception to that comment , I think that the majority of people on here,because of their experiences would no way in the world fall for another cult. Once bitten twice shy,so to speak.True their are exceptions,but I would think that is in the minority

smiddy

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

I think half would go do whatever they want and the other half will join some other church. But what are the chances of the WTBTS actually collapsing?

• Azazel
    Azazel

Smiddy in defense of wha happened? i almost got sucked into the Mormons soon after being DF. I guess i was stupid enough to have a look at the LDS.

Im glad i tossed a coin wether to go to an actual mormon service or go play rpg with some guys i had met. Thank goodness the coin flipped for playing games instead.

If the WTS hass a mass exodus it would be our Christian duty to help as many as we could. I get a headache just thinking of all the convincing we would need to do!!!

StupidAZ

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT IT ?? many of us spend a lot of time on here because of it. what would we do? where would we go?

We would be helping to clean up the mess.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

i would spend more time on the aviation forums

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit