Circuit Assembly Confronting Apostate Challenge

by watson 63 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

The comments by RayPublisher are telling. This idiotic advice to Elders on what to look for ina 'repentent' person is an utter condemnation of the wts failure to properly educate its Elders. Few things can more dangerous to the public/members of any faith than elders in charge playing at Psychologist and this here is what they are doing.

All Elders should have to pass a approved (worldly shock horror!) college course in "Interpersonal skills" or "Human relationships" at at least Diploma level.

If this is not available locally in whatever country then they should get to and write one passing through the appropriate authority in the respective country after all they dont mind being a part of the UN do they?

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

After what happened to my daughter and family, I hope people understand my feelings: If I EVER hear any JW equate me with a pedophile, I'll break his face. This baby-raping cult has a lot of nerve to say this considering their history of protecting pedophiles in their ranks.

I watched the WTC burn after the 2 planes hit. I wish the planes had hit Bethel instead. It would have killed off a lot of human garbage.

• Gayle
    Gayle

mcsemike,, I am sorry to hear you wish that the planes had hit Bethel instead. This is hateful thinking and not helpful or healthy for you. Since at one time long ago, I was at Bethel as a young gal, a housekeeper only, of course, with a lot to learn about the WTS. By no means "human garbage." And I did learn in time.

Many have left the WT, including left Bethel, and are no longer JWs.

Wishing you care and peace.

• myusername
    myusername

No offense, but I think expressing anger after such a terrible experience is very healthy.

I recommend (to anyone) to read Alice Miller. Although, I think people on this forum aren't interested in those kinds of books. She is not a proponent of forgiveness when it only helps the perpetrators and actually hurts the victims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit