Talk of the Devil and he will show up

by Yura Ivanova 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

NC, not the first time, they also found me when I was living in the suburbs of Moscow when I lived in Novogereevo. But, they did so because of a fellow American Teacher who gave them my details, and told them I was a disfellowshipped br............after changing name, passport...........i still cnat be free from them coming to the door. I spoke to the University a few minutes ago, they will contact the witnesses tomorrow to tell them not to come to the house.

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

WT I totally agree with you. As for work WT, you have it spot on. We have to work 6 days a week, and have private students. I earn about 150 dollars a month, and have to live off that, feed, buy cloths, and pay for rent, and I dont have anything. I have 500 rubles now in my pocket until pay day....12 days away (15 dollars). Working and being worked to death is what they want. I dont get paid as a foreigner as I was in Moscow, but as a normal worker...it is hard, it is shit, and I have all my other problems to contend with..its really hard, and many have told me so, but this is Russian life is what they tell me. I am glad I am getting my training now for the hardships to come.

I agree with you 100% WT, and you were spot on, Alex Jones hasnt foreseen the whole thing that is coming.

I wish I hadnt been born sometimes.

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

Salary 6000 rubles

Bus fares (Month) 1000

Laundry 400

Rent 5000

As you see, I am out of Pocket. I have 3 private students (6000) Month, and I still cant get by.

It costed me 1000's of dollars for the visa, and what for? They say our experise is for the benefit of Russia....I can see that, I am not getting anything out of it...I am always broke.

But, this is the lifestyle that is coming WT, AND F*** its really hard.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

hey yura, I was having a convo with you the other day and then the thread went dead... is the thread visible at your end

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

For example, a bar of chocolate costs 100 rubles. Coffee (small jar) 300. Pack of eggs (6) 100 rubles. Piece of steak (small) 500 rubles. Coca Cola 60 rubles (500ml). Bottle of Beer 100, bottle of Vodka (200). Potatoes 500g 200 rubles. It is very expensive here and the prices are higher than European but our wages dont reflect it.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I'm so sorry yura

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit