Talk of the Devil and he will show up

by Yura Ivanova 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

I was having to and fro with BOTR when 2 JW Russian women came to the door. I just motioned for them to go. I will speak to the University tomorrow so that they can contact their place of worship to tell them not to come to my house. They are just the same here as they are anywhere and speak with the same rhetoric and why they are standing at your front door. I had 15 years of them already, and sure as hell, they know I am here as I am the only english speaking person in this region except a Professor from Chicago who is at the main University 80km away.

Its true, talk of the devil and he does and will show up, but on this occassion I was too b usy talking to BOTR.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I understand. An elderly woman from my last congregation who was a friend of mine made a last-ditch effort to give me magazines. I said "they all say the same thing".

Here a little, there a little, they say the same thing. No new news.

I don't know any posters personally.

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

Really strange, was just speaking to BOTR, then the bell rings and lo and behold what is standing at the front door. I dont need their bullshit. I had it for 15 years and I am not interested. But, family, the congregation back in the home country, they must know I am here.....you know what the witness network is like, they soon find out where you are if they look. There is no rest for the wicked.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Yeah, get on their Do Not Call list. Also, I'm not sure about the rules in Chicago, but by me if you hang up a No Trespassing sign, you can actually press charges against them for knocking. It must be No Trespassing and NOT No Soliciting, because JW's have effectively argued in court that they are not solicitors.

You don't need them to follow you around the freaking world! Geez. They are like rats.

NC

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I know there was an insult. If someone wrote clearly it would be apparent to all. I hate weasal words. I disagreed with you and you are having a tantrum. The attacks surround me, not my criticisms/suggestions. People don't like being preached to, by Witnesses or nonWitnesses.

I wish you the best. If you want no comment, perhaps a forum is the wrong place to showcase it.

Turning America into martial law affects most posters. It is a broad stroke to hurt only me.

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

Sorry, no tantrum????? No one attacked you, and you were preaching American law to me. I dont know American law, but know basics of Constitution when I studied comparitive world politics at University (1995). I am not a Witness. I was a JW and was disfellowshipped.

And, martial law is coming to America....they are going to usher in a government like this. We see this happening as we speak. In Russia it s no fun thing and Alex Jones has preached for a long time about it. I had contact with Alex when I lived in the far east.

I am not a Witness. I have no interest in them or what they preach and teach. Why would I preach what they teach and burble on about what the Witnesses do, on here, on a forum that is full of exjws? Many on here have been hurt deeply by that mob, so it would serve me no purpose to preach their message. I too have suffered at the hands of this cult. I offer people here my support in condemnation of this cult, and condemn no one here that has been a part of it, but praise those who were, and still stand tall to tell the tale.

BOTR, I dont know you, and have not attacked you, and have no intentions to either, why attack someone I dont know? And how do you think I am a JW? I have been out of the Watchtower since 4th November 2004. If I remember correctly, that day in November so long ago was a Friday?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

BOTR---are you saying this topic was a veil to continue an argument? I hate that. If that is what is happening, posters won't take to it kindly. Here we are offering up supportive comments, but the real motive is to insult another poster.

NC

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

NC, I dont know BOTR, and have not insulted him? There are no motives here to insult members here, but that of the Watchtower. If what I have written has been interpretd that way, then I am sorry, but I have not insulted anyone other than the Watchtower.

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

NC, I am not in Chicago, but Udmurtia (the Urals) in Russia. There is a Professor from Chicago at the main University in Izhevsk, I am at a branch of the University 80kms eastward. I cant read, write or speak, I have to rely on my school to do all my things for me, so when these women came to the door, all i could do, as I said at the opening of the post, was to motion with my hand for them to go. And, NC, they do follow you around, if you are a former JW, then you will know what they are like, they just dont want to give up.

Simon and the Administrators can tell from my ip where I am, that I really am in Russia, in Udmurtia (Kraznoyarsk)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't know what the witlesses are going to do when martial law comes. Or, when the whole human race gets placed in confined human feedlots (even worse than what Alex Jones is warning about). All conception is artificial insemination. Babies taken from their mothers at birth and put in institutions run by people selected because they hate babies (and forcibly medicated). Schools even worse than the rubbish we have now--all the fun stripped out. Then, when you graduate from high school, you get placed where you most hate--for roughly the next 30 years. At the end of that time (when you get incapable of doing the job or refuse to do it), you get slaughtered and that will be your retirement. All the negative energy from Jehovah guarantees this.

The problem is, the witlesses are going to assume they are protected. They will not be exempt. When they continue preaching about salvation, there is an excellent chance that they are going to be herded to the slaughter house to be slaughtered. They will be assigned a job (one that they most hate) by Agenda 21+ (above described), and they will have to do it or get slaughtered. Religious exemptions will be no more. And no more "free time". Instead, people will be forced to work at what they hate all the time. Praying to some Jehovah (who will simply do nothing) will result in threats, discipline, and possibly even getting slaughtered. Then they are in for a rude awakening that no one is going to heaven or to be resurrected to live forever in any paradise earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit