Brother tells Elders "fermented Coke" made him get a drink driving charge???? LOL!!

by Witness 007 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes a brother was interrigated by the S.S Elders in a local ethnic Cong. for getting arrested while driving under the influence of alcohol....to save his privleges he says that he had NO alcohol at all, but did drink from an old bottle of Coke which must have "fermented" into alcohol in his stomach.....

Maybe one of the best Bullcrap stories I ever heard.....we need more honest Elders like him in Jehovahs "clean Organisation.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

not sure what to say about that one

• designs
    designs

That only happens with Potato Chips

• baltar447
    baltar447

Reminds me of one guy that was PLASTERED at a party, they interrogated him and he claimed that because he was taking creatine for working out it made him drunk on a normally moderate amount of booze. Right....

• blondie
    blondie
    Yes a brother was interrigated by the S.S Elders in a local ethnic Cong. for getting arrested while driving under the influence of alcohol........to save his privleges he says that he had NO alcohol at all, but did drink from an old bottle of Coke which must have "fermented" into alcohol in his stomach.....

So did the secular court buy that explanation? Was he found guilty of OWI? Here you can find that online or go in and get a copy. Of course we know how unreliable "worldly" people are...big liars right?

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I spend almost every Monday in jury trial on a Driving While Intoxicated case. The BS factor in this claim is off the chart. Generally a person will not show horizontal gaze nystagmus in their eyes until they are a .08 BAC.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

And...then there was the elder who claimed he contracted an STD from a toilet seat...and they believed him.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

ahhh, truth_b_known...you forgot the "natural nystagmus" defense!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I got drunk eating mouldy japanese oranges. It's true.

Aliens tell me what to type. It's true.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

fermenting agent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit