When the Elders Decide to Disfellowship

by Yura Ivanova 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

The Watchtower (and their adherents) claim to be guided by the Spirit of Jehoover, so when they decide to disfellowship, it would be logical to think that this is God's decision (thats if they really are lead by the Spirit of Jehoover). But, the dilemma is, why do they need to give the one being disfellowshipped 7 days to appeal? If Jehoover wants this person out of Satans Organization, then why give him 7 days to appeal his (Jehoovers) decision? I thought Jehoovers decision was the be all and end all of everything? The book of Malachi says that he (Jehoover) never changes.

The Bible also says that Jehoover sees into the hearts, the minds of people, and that he tests these things out. If he does do this, then why would a repentant person need to write a letter to ask to join Satan's Organization again?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

good question, & it really shows that this organisation can not be guided by holy spirit, it's a load of horse manure

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

And why would you even need to prove repentance to some men anyway? Go to god through jesus- boom, sins forgiven!

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

They are guided by Spirit, Johnny Walkers one, maybe by spirit of Satan too, but not the Spirit of God.

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

Yura's war has begun. And there is no telling how far he will go. The boot is now on the other foot. And, Richard Moake, you better pray that the Authorities cant prove you wrote the Shepeherd the Flock book. Old Sparky is waiting for you.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

case in point....one young sister gets pregnant elders find out she is hauled before "death row" claims she does not know how she got pregnant as she has never had sex, she is in good standing but they disfellowship.

find out later the dentist she was attending while she and other women were under sedation raped them and that is how she got preggo!

here is the kicker which proved to me there is no spirit....she was told it was the evidence before the elders that made them decide she was to be disfellowshipped. note..before the elders,,,,not i would say what the spirit told them.

another brother disfellowshipped because they said he was not repentant, two years of attending meeting in different congregations because of his work, doing his best and is told that 'we have not seen you enough at the meetings' he spouts off the names of public speakers etc from other congregations, how he gave up his job in the end to be part of the congregation but no "we have not seen" proof again

hit them with the awake of 1947 regarding disfellowshipping and the all out attack by the society about it being a pagan based set up and watch them squirm when you ask if what is pagan should be in the christian congregation.

It is simply a bow to us set up and nothing else.

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

I hate the fact that the Governing Body makes disfellowshipping be like the worst thing that can happen to you. I'm probably gonna be disfellowshipped one day cuz honestly I don't regret doing the things I've done. If there is one thing I'm kinda scared of its just losing the ability to talk with my family.

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

Where do they get off on using the family as a tool to get their wicked and evil way? Many have lost their contact to family due to this evil act, something that is not scripturally correct. Whats more, these relationships (more often than not) are destroyed beyond repair. But, in Russia, the government isnt standing for it any longer. There is a ban on. You dont even see witnesses in the street. They cant speak to you unless they are invited to do so, and even then they are in breech of the law if they do. It is still going through the supreme court. China is following suit, and have started in Hong Kong with the same strict measures.

I was sorry to read that in Austrailia they had failed to get a ban on those who had not obtained background checks so as to be able to go from door to door with kids.

The whitewash is fading. Its only a matter of time. Halls are emptying. And, what if their long since prophesied end does not come within the next 10-20 years? The end time is a long way off yet-a very long way.

I feel sorry for all the members here who have lost family and friends due to the evil that this evil sect carries out in God's name. They do it, but its not without price, cause sure as hell, one day it will come back to haunt them. No one walks free.

• undercover
    undercover

one young sister gets pregnant elders find out she is hauled before "death row" claims she does not know how she got pregnant as she has never had sex, she is in good standing but they disfellowship.

find out later the dentist she was attending while she and other women were under sedation raped them and that is how she got preggo!

here is the kicker which proved to me there is no spirit....she was told it was the evidence before the elders that made them decide she was to be disfellowshipped.

Could you imagine how the Virgin Mary would have been treated by a JW tribunal?

Elder 1: Now Sister Mary... you're telling us that an angel visited you and told you that you'd be carrying a child put in you by Jehovah?

Elder 2: You really expect us to believe that?

Elder 3: Not only is your story inconceivable... even in your lies you expose your ignorance of Biblical law. As the WTS has pointed out, artificial insemination is scripturally wrong. How can you expect Jehovah to break his own laws to impregnate you?

Elder 1: Really...there's no use in continuing this charade... you're obviously unrepentant of your wrongdoing and concoted this story to try to get out of being responsible before a Judicial Committee. We have no choice but to disfellowship you.

And poor little bastard Jesus would be raised by a shunned woman, never welcomed to the congregation or taught the ways of his father. Hell, his mom might even join another church. Jesus might become a Mormon or a Harold Camping disciple.

• trueblue
    trueblue

It all starts out with an alligation, WJ's are the Alligation King(s)...

WTS King of the North? I am far from figuring that out because I am not that biblical but one thing is for sure they sure create a PROBLEM .

I finally figured out it best to avoid anyone who make alligations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit