Jehovah's Witnesses Paedophilia (Australia) Part 1

by sizemik 20 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• life is to short
    life is to short

btt this is a must see to any who doubt that there are pedophiles in the "truth".

LITS

• sizemik
    sizemik

I just now watched it, and my strong JW husband came into the room, I thought about turning it off but I thought no I am just going to keep it playing. He came over and watched it, he was speechless.

LITS . . . brilliant . . . simply brilliant! I wonder what he will say when he get's his power of speech back?

All three parts are available through the link . . . just watch on youtube.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks sizemik. We talked about it today and he still really believes this is the true religion but he is having a really hard time with this. I just told him about Barbara Anderson's thread and he says he really hopes things change.

I truly do not know where his mind is right now but this is clearly showing him that what I have been saying is true. Time will tell.

LITS

• sizemik
    sizemik

LITS . . . it sounds like it's well and truly on his radar now . . . he won't find it easy getting rid of the blip. Time is indeed on your side.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks sizemik I finally got how to get to the other two youtubes. Will watch them now, I am going to try to have my husband watch them with me.

LITS

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Thanks for sharing the youtube video. I found the information very accurate on how the organization works.

I know of a local case where a Witness molested at least 30 children. He was disfellowshipped finally,but reinstated over a year ago. I am worried sick for the children in the congregation he goes to now.

It's also sad that there are still Witnesses who deny this happens in the congregations.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I saw it a second time. Everyone but the two members of the org did excellently.

I would like to confirm the privacy doctrine of the leaders of JWs. When I was in a judicial setting no recording devices were allowed and my husband (who is not a JW) was not allowed in.

I understand how a victim who is one of Jehovah's Witnesses feels. It is profound trepidation that friends might be hurt by what is decided to do. And it dwells in one's core. It affects the whole person's life. It is overwhelming.

And then after 1. the offence by a fellow "believer" 2. the terrible time deciding what the right thing to do might be 3. the repercussions from other fellow "believers" , what's left?

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Watch the full 41min video here:

http://vimeo.com/25581273

'Sunday' reveals the extraordinary story of how the Jehovah’s Witnesses in Australia routinely cover up cases of child abuse in their ranks and obstruct police investigations.

Child abuse victims speak out for the first time about how they were specifically instructed by church elders and overseers not to go to the police with their complaints.
    In one case 'Sunday' investigates, the church’s failure to act on the complaints of one family resulted in up to 40 other children being molested by the same paedophile.

3M

• Norcal_Sun
    Norcal_Sun

Thank you so much for sharing this.

• sizemik
    sizemik

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit