Jehovah's Witnesses Paedophilia (Australia) Part 1

by sizemik 20 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sizemik
    sizemik

You may have seen this before . . .

If not . . . it's well worth a look . . . particularly as background to recent events in Victoria, Australia.

The succeeding parts are on youtube . . . use this link;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO6s7hc40Ic&feature=BFa&list=PLACF47E2524EF55C6&lf=results_main

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

wow sizemik, I didn't know how strong the pressure group is in Australia and how many aces they have. we need to do something like this in the UK too.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Thx for posting this sizemik Sadly not suprising.

But hey i know Andrew Farrell from whay back when.

I also know the two brothers who handle all pedo cases in australia.

i will watch parts 2 n 3

• Black Sheep
  • sizemik
    sizemik

Cheers Chris . . . wow what a great thread.

A lot of of Aussies we don't see much of now days.

• sizemik
    sizemik

@soft+gentle . . . I only caught up with this a few years back . . . I was in la-la land when it broke. It appears that in spite of an arrest or two and a few broken families . . . the WTS slinked away clean back to their old ways. There's something decidedly rotten beneath the surface. Something similar in the UK would simply need a willing Media Co and some willing victims . . . and a Cedars-like push. It seems to make good scandal for the Telly.

@Azazel . . . Check the other thread B Sheep posted . . . you might recognise some names and places.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Those poor kids , easy prey for pedos in JW. disgusting and even more disgusting is to cover it over.

i sincerely hope the Victorian courts blow the lid off the WTS and its dirty secrets.

Pissed Az

• sizemik
    sizemik

bttt

• life is to short
  • life is to short
    life is to short

I was working last night and had my phone with me, I saw your thread but do not know how to post from my phone only just to be able to try to post with no words.

I just now watched it, and my strong JW husband came into the room, I thought about turning it off but I thought no I am just going to keep it playing. He came over and watched it, he was speechless. It is extremely well done. It will give him a huge amout to think about as this has been the reason I left or work up that this is not the truth. We had as many on the board know three pedophiles in the hall I was attending with my elder husband. I made the stand to leave cold turkey over it.

Thank you sizemik for posting this. I mean really thank you so very much.

This is very powerful. I beg of any of you on this board if you do not think that pedophiles are in the "truth" PLEASE PLEASE watch this.

sizemik are there two more videos of this interview as it says part 3?

Again this is very powerful for everyone to watch.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit